ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlie Rose/Mick interview Return to archive
12-30-02 07:36 PM
Nellcote http://www.charlierose.com/index.shtm

Tues 12/31/02

Happy New Year!
12-30-02 07:46 PM
scrotum c10 home Your O.K. Nellie....a bit nasty in the beginning..but I now consider you a good guy...Josh
12-30-02 07:57 PM
Nellcote I was abused by the nuns at an early age.
Then I was forced to enter public school.
Found the usual corruptions.
Still navigating the road of life.
Every now and then, the nuns come back to haunt me...

You need Angelo Dundee for Doug's board.....

12-30-02 07:59 PM
scrotum c10 home They just don't get it..never have, never will...Doug , however, is really cool...
12-30-02 10:25 PM
Martha Thanks for the heads up Nellcote..I haven't seen this interview yet and am just dying to......yay! Happy new Year!
12-31-02 05:10 AM
luxury1 Thanks Nellcote, I missed this too--hope to catch it today. Are we on for Sully's on the 12th or is it that other place whose name escapes me? I already can't sleep at night (PS--I'm doing MOntreal in a week too!)
12-31-02 07:30 AM
Nellcote Hi Luxury;

Yeah, it's like September all over again. Going to be wicked pissa! Sully's is probably the libation hq, with The Harp, which is closeby good for food. The great thing about the Fleet area is that you can migrate, not quite Bourbon St, but manageable. Y'all going up north, eh?
I am most envious! You'll have a great time. See you on the 12Th at Sully's!