ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith's hair Return to archive
12-30-02 03:08 PM
sasca How does he curl it? Does he have it permed? Does he use curling irons? Does he twist it around glowing embers plucked from a fire on which a thousand virgins die?
12-30-02 03:14 PM
sandrew If memory serves, he told Rolling Stone that he trims it himself ... There's less and less of it these days, and he insists on dyeing it, for some inexplicable reason.
12-30-02 03:19 PM
jb If he just addes a little to front and middle it would look great..he has more than enough donor plugs from back of head.
12-30-02 05:16 PM
Monkey Woman Hmmm... Keith's curly hair look to me like the natural aging of formerly straight or just a little wawy hair. It happened to a lot of people I know. Aged hair not only go white or grey, they curl up as if they wanted to keep warm.
12-30-02 10:35 PM
beer Keiths hair went curly when he kicked smack. Seriously, look at the pictures of him before, then after the Toronto bust.
12-30-02 10:50 PM
MP he dyes it at Mick's urging
12-30-02 11:07 PM
Highwire Rob I'm sure most have visited Keith's official Website-in-the-making at http://keithrichards.com/

The first pic that greets you there is the embodiment of his hair style. Kind'a got the dreads going with Jamaican mud and cigarette smoke. (Take that Vidal Sasson!)

I really like the look of this site with the Main Offender feel--Flash loads up with licks from Wicked As it Seems.

In the suggestions block I said he should have a virtual guitar shop where we could experiment with the guitars and amp sounds throughout his career. I hope Keef reads it....

--Rob.
12-30-02 11:39 PM
Soul Survivor The picture that greets you makes you want to leave the site
12-31-02 02:45 AM
gypsy I bet Keef just lets his hair dry naturally after/if he showers. Cuz Keef can do that...cuz he's Keef.