ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The header of Mick T. is.... Return to archive
12-30-02 07:28 AM
Maxlugar ...my favorite era of him.

That was his "Committed to a Psychiatric Center Only to Escape on Weekends and Randomly Walk on Stage Where Some Band is Playing and Stick the Microphone in the Bass Players Face" period.

I think he's still in that period.

Mick Taylor is God!

Maxy (Bucketbelly)
12-30-02 10:04 AM
Factory Girl I love you Maxlugar, thanks for the smiles.
12-30-02 11:00 AM
Scottfree Does Mick just leave the faucet on... You think he might lose a little weight along the way?
12-30-02 11:56 AM
gypsy I can't see if he has pit rings...I bet he does.
12-31-02 01:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header

Doing the Goin' South routine - Sal�n 21, M�xico D.F. August 31, 2001
Juan Trujillo
12-31-02 04:11 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy He looks comparitavely thin from the rear... he's got those really saggy cheeks though... the cheeks that say "I kicked heroin only to find pork chops..."

Poor Mick Taylor. A guy like him should have at least have had the sense to find another band. Anyone that had him would've shot up big time or at least become quietly respected, like the Jeff Beck Group.

I'd take him in my band, no question.

Ya hear that, Mick Taylor? Job opportunity... rehearsals are near a Dunkin' Donuts...

-tSYX --- Please excuse me while I hide away...
12-31-02 04:48 PM
Boomhauer What are you suggesting, TSYX? That Taylor should do some squat thrusts or lunges with 50 lb. dumb-bells?

Personally, I think he should try it. Although the first week of workouts he won't be able to move his lower body because his ass will ache!
12-31-02 04:56 PM
littleredrooster I would not be concerned looking like Mick Taylor if I would inherit the ability to make a guitar sing and cry as adeptly as he does!
Keith is a real 'looker'isn't he?

Roostah
12-31-02 04:59 PM
Boomhauer Hell yeah, rooster. You are 100% correct.

12-31-02 05:04 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I was referring to cheek cheeks. I cannot comment on Mick Taylor's ass cheeks as I've never really looked at them.

Hmm...

But yeah, he could benefit from a little workout. But then again, couldn't we all? I've lost 20 pounds these past two months alone, just working out, stuff like that.

You hear that, Mick Taylor? It can be done! Shove away that second whole pizza! Do not eat your drummers if they don't keep on the beat! And especially not if they're your producer! Yeah, everyone knows what happened to Jimmy Miller.

-tSYX --- "Jimmy, get off the drum kit." "Aww... c'mon Micky... micky T... big tall Micky T Mous..." *chomp*... "Ready when you are, Seargent Richards..."
12-31-02 05:06 PM
Boomhauer lol, I thought you were talking about his ass cheeks! With the rear reference, I just assumed. Sorry for the misunderstanding.