ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: foolish indeed... Return to archive
12-29-02 06:04 PM
~AzQb

...My apologies to GazzA/VooDoO/JaXx!

That link wasn't very cool!

It's not like we're all over twenty one having a drink in Casa de Maxy, now is it?

Again, sincerest of apologies.

~

12-29-02 07:25 PM
Factory Girl I never saw it!! Its because I'm so PURE!! Yeah, that must be it...
12-29-02 07:31 PM
~AzQb

YoU SlAy me WiThLaUghTer, KGirl!

The rest of the site was quite creepy, but i thought that guy's article possibly helpful, quite possibly informative, and funnier than Canada.

As JoeYR. would say..."Censorshit", indeed ; )

~muchlove!
12-29-02 07:33 PM
Factory Girl Annie, can you e me the link?? Many Hugs and Happy New Year!
12-29-02 07:37 PM
Jaxx i bookmarked it before it disappeared. i'm a sucker for information
12-29-02 07:42 PM
Factory Girl Jaxxy, can you e it to me then?? Not that I need any instruction on the topic...LOL.

We'll have to encourage Annie to do research on the "pie" matter. Lots of them need encouragement and lessons...(tongue in cheek).
12-29-02 07:47 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Jaxxy, can you e it to me then?? Not that I need any instruction on the topic...LOL.

We'll have to encourage Annie to do research on the "pie" matter. Lots of them need encouragement and lessons...(tongue in cheek).

i can PM it to you since i lost your email when my address book blew up! doing it now.

and yeah. talk about women not knowing what to do? i think guys have us "beat" in the not knowing what to do department
[Edited by Jaxx]
12-29-02 07:52 PM
Factory Girl Jaxxy, I don't think that all guys RISE Up to the Challenge. I really do think that "pie tasting" is an Art Form. Like any athletic event, the boys gotta train for it...ROTFL

Happy New Year, Jaxxy!!
12-29-02 07:54 PM
Jaxx yeah, train for it 4 sure. a road map helps too! happy new year, yourself, hot momma~!
[Edited by Jaxx]
12-29-02 08:00 PM
Factory Girl Jaxxy, all this good info. has gotten me all "riled up". I gotta get me a....SIGH...cold beer. Btw, ladies, This WAS FUN!!
12-29-02 08:03 PM
~AzQb

WellYoUTwO!

Apparently the same cat who wrote the stuff for stiffs wrote a "how to" on baking pies!

I just thought him quite funny and knowledgable!

{the rest of the site...God you guys...we're talking twisted shit...my cautions! Bout as sexy as a migraine with much puking!}

But wait... i must confess, i found the HappyJack with a mustouche so funny BillyPreston circa '72 paled in comparison ; )

~RoTfL
12-29-02 08:09 PM
Factory Girl Where are the "cyber boy-toys" when I need them??

Annie, now I know why I like you!! You're an irreverant, naughty babe!!
12-29-02 08:19 PM
~AzQb

FFG!

And Mick calls us Americans oversexed!

Patently RidICKulous!

RoTfL~!
12-29-02 08:22 PM
gypsy Yeah...where are all our fine stallions tonight?

12-29-02 08:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
...My apologies to GazzA/VooDoO/JaXx!

That link wasn't very cool!

don't worry ~AzQb! I didn't see the link so i can't tell if it was cool or not but I love BJs (remember... Brian Jones s)

And about cakes, no I don't like them as much as Pizza slices, and my favourite flavour is not cherry red...

ObLz: Chew on a piece of your custard pie... Drop down... When you cut it, mama... Mama please save me a slice!
12-29-02 08:26 PM
Factory Girl Those "scallions" (OOPS, I meant "Stallions") don't know what they're missing!! This must be one of the naughtiest threads ever... and its all girls. The boys will be beating themselves, when they find out...lol
12-29-02 08:50 PM
Fiji Joe Dang it!!! You guys removed that link before I could let my wife read it...There goes my New Year's Eve...
12-29-02 08:52 PM
~AzQb

Well fiji!

You can always give that monkey a nice spanking!

~RoTfL
12-29-02 08:58 PM
Fiji Joe What makes you think I haven't already?...
12-30-02 02:40 AM
littleredrooster We all know that this forum is dedicated to the 'Lapping Tongue'!
It seems to be on everyone's wish list!
Only 359 shopping days left till Xmas!!!!

Roostah