ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: *dandegirl Return to archive
12-29-02 05:52 PM
~AzQb

HeLp!YeLp!

The irony as of now on the board has put a decidely metallic taste in my mouth and i simply haven't the faintest idea how to get rid of it-- i've scrubbed and brushed, brushed and scrubbed--

*dande, it's even WoRse than before!

Any suggestions on some kind of SuPeRBrUsH?

I confess i'm scared.

HelpMe!

~RoTfL
12-29-02 05:58 PM
Moonisup AzQb did you both had an argument ore something>?
12-29-02 06:24 PM
~AzQb

NotAtAll
LilRikWiThWooDeNShOeS!

...naw, nothin like that..it's just that backstage passes on this ere thread are rather few ; )

!rOtFl!~

12-29-02 06:27 PM
Jaxx yeah. it reminds me of a Private Message or something
12-29-02 06:32 PM
~AzQb

JaXx!

The irony just overcame me for a brief moment...self control, ~zQ. It's called self control.

I'll write that enuf times on the kitchen chalkboard to make it stick stick stick!

i promise.

~ ; )
12-29-02 07:30 PM
Jaxx i too have self control issues you know i luv ya babe! you all go on and have your fun.
12-29-02 07:38 PM
Factory Girl for fun, we'll have "pie-eating" contests...LOL. Ok, I'm bad.
12-30-02 12:52 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
for fun, we'll have "pie-eating" contests...LOL. Ok, I'm bad.

Geez, I went out for the evening and get the distinct feeling that I missed something. Like whole sections of some of these threads are mysteriously missing.

Anyway, about the pie-eating contest - I LOVE pie, but in this case, I was wondering if I could just, y'know, watch. I mean, it wouldn't be a contest without a judge, right?

Let the pie eating BEGIN!
12-30-02 01:14 PM
Dandelion* You know Annie - I was even defending the MADMartha when Nasty said she was just as bad as you know who...guess he was right!

I missed the link...sounded like fun...
12-30-02 01:26 PM
nankerphelge It was a riot! I was sitting at home - damn near in full Nolte -- watching a whole bunch of RO ladies getting each other all twisted up over oral sex!

I bet a few of y'all needed some new batteries this morning!!
12-30-02 01:33 PM
Maxlugar Did you print it Nanky?

I'd love to read that shit.

I'd like to Judge one of these pie eating contests too.

I doubt I'b be able to stay "just a judge" for long though.

I'd jump right in that shit, ya know?
12-30-02 01:44 PM
~AzQb
CuMOn You Two StUdLyStOnEsLovErs!

...really now!

Plastic? Batteries?

How unreal is that?

I'd prefer to see a cover band, greedily eating CheezWiz with a plastic knife in the first row, screaming at "Keith" to do "ComingDownThereAgain"!

~RoTfLMyAo!
12-30-02 01:49 PM
nankerphelge Well darlin' -- I think you may have had some non-battery-operated recourse. But if my Nolte memory serves me -- others in the PIE-of-the-month club were lamenting that the "itch" was gonna go unscratched last nite!! So, I didn't mean to insinuate that you vvvvvvvvvvibed it!!

And no Max, I didn't print it -- I was just sitting back and watching it unfold...ah... I mean play out!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-30-02 03:46 PM
Factory Girl Annie, why don't you PM that link to the Boys.

FPM, yes, you can be the Judge in that contest...Other judges will be Mick, Iggy, Johnny Depp.
12-30-02 04:46 PM
~AzQb

FFG RaWkInEsTKGiRl!

Listen, i think this cat has pie eating down to something approcahing a science, or a "sport" if you prefer!

I finally skimmed his pie how-to article, and he seems to have gotten everything "down" RoTfLMAO!

If i DO pm the boys with it...their poor necks and jaws!

But i guess their wives 24/7 ear-to-ear grins at breakfast will MORE than make up for any temporary discomfort!

And to make this little snack a priority for them, nagging hereforthwith simply don't exist ; )

~
12-30-02 05:22 PM
Factory Girl Annie, babe! You know I think you can PM all the tutorials in the world, but some dudes are just more gifted in that area. For example-take Mick-I'd be willing to wager that he's way into it. Call it FG's intuition...lol
12-30-02 05:31 PM
~AzQb

FFG!

..and the video during HonkyTWomen kinda confirms them bigtime pieTasters! YeEHaW! DeSSerT Is SerVeD!

Good thing it's all 0 calories, or we'd be calling them the GlImMeRJ.GaRcIaTwInS and they'd be wearin baggy jeans and Tye-Dye! ~RoTfLmAo!

God bless them tongues!

~
12-30-02 05:37 PM
Factory Girl Annie, could you email me? Thanks!!
12-31-02 02:50 AM
gypsy It was either Bebe Buell or Pamela Des Barres who wrote that Mick REALLY knew how to use his lips while eating pie like a fucking champ...just going to town on pie w/ those luscious lips of his.
12-31-02 09:40 AM
Factory Girl Right on, Gypsy. Those lips are a God's gift in Lots of Ways. Happy New year!