ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Love the BJ header!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
12-29-02 05:38 PM
Miss U. Beautiful!!! Also, very close to the day I was born! Do you have any photos of Brian from Jan.19th??

Voodoo, could you please send me that photo of Brian from the RnR Circus, the extreme close-up of his face, from the side, as he is on maracas? I love that one, thx.
12-29-02 10:13 PM
The Eggman hehehe...it's kinda late now and iam thinking...It's BJ giving a BJ...ahhhhhhh....iam so tired lol!
12-30-02 12:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I don't know if I have one from that date but I will look for it. About one with Brian playing a pair of maracas? LOL let me tell ya... I can't post it just after today's header LOLOLOLOL, it will bo another lesson by BJ for the girls here so just wait, in the meantime I'm gonna send it to you.

This was the header:

Backstage at The London Palladium - January 22, 1967
Doreen Spooner

12-30-02 02:07 AM
Soul Survivor Watch out Madonna, cuz here comes Brian Jones "SEX BOOK"
12-30-02 03:13 AM
~AzQb

GeRaRdO Me MaN!

...ahem....*caugh*...a mere photograph didn't "teach" us girls a thing, dude.

Already had that bit covered.

Only thing we "learned" was necrophilia is a truly crippling disease!

~RoTfL
12-30-02 10:09 AM
Factory Girl Annie, I would hate to see "Necrophilia" and "bj" in the same sentence...LOL. I would just hate that!
Now, "pie" and "banana jobs" go much better together, don't you think??? ROTFL...