ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sticky: Dumb Contest Idea Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-31-02 10:52 AM
Dandelion*
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Ill conceived?

No way. It took me at LEAST 30 seconds to formulate, and enact this idea.

Often those are the BEST ideas!

Max - I still need a Mick and Billy doing the groin dance pic. Know where I can get one?

Where is The Storm? He is certainly missed. And Rank Outsider...has he been around at all? They brought the collective IQ of these joints up several notches.
12-31-02 11:03 AM
Maxlugar I have some EXQUISITE photographs of the Mick/ Billy pee pee tango '75!

Email me at home ([email protected]) and remind me to scan some for you.

Yes I thought the Storm was one of the best. That Storm/ Blue flame-a-thon a few years ago, still stands out in my mind as the best.

There are many MIA's. Blue is one of them. What about Knockin'?

So many memories.........

I don't remember flaming you much. I know you flamed me as the "Taste Police" when I proclaimed my love of Van Halen (with Roth only!) you couldn't even flame me as Dandelion! Don't I deserve to know who is flaming me???

I still treasure our day in Chicago.

Bucketbelly!!!!
12-31-02 11:28 AM
Joey " Yes I thought the Storm was one of the best. That Storm/ Blue flame-a-thon a few years ago, still stands out in my mind as the best. "

I think of Stormy often ............usually in the spring time when the sap is dripping from the trees , steam rising from the ground , Mist wafting about in the air , and love encompassing all ..................................

Then I get more and more MOIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{ KINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
12-31-02 11:32 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

I am Captain Chaos.

PROFESSOR Chaos, good sir shit stirrer.

12-31-02 11:34 AM
Dandelion*
I'm not sure if I was the one who hauled you in on that one - there was an entire force you know! But I probably did. Did you plead guilty as charged?

Yes yes yes I want Billy and Mick. The next time you're in Chicago the same time as me email. Maybe I'll take you to Chess.

I actually missed the legendary Storm/Blue 150 posts in an hour flamewar. Poor Keno...
12-31-02 11:49 AM
Maxlugar You missed that?

Holy shit was it good.

It was some Jazz/Blues/Syncopation flaming bowl of fuck!

I'd pay those two to have a rematch at Ceasars Palace.

Or have them link up to one of the enormous screens in Times Square and duke it out in the cross roads of the world.

I LOVE IT!!

MACKY!
12-31-02 12:15 PM
Joey " It was some Jazz/Blues/Syncopation flaming bowl of fuck! "

I thought Syphy coined that phrase ?

Anyway , THAT fifteen Rounder was better than the Thrilla in Manilla !!!!

Unfortunately , both fighters ( flamers ) were never the same again , especially Blue .

I sometimes see Blue wandering around the Downtown area in his raincoat , during a rainstorm no less , muttering to himself something like , " I must make my witness " .

Poor chap ................such a " Beautiful Mind "

Shiver ..................

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-31-02 12:25 PM
Maxlugar That is very true my little Rainman.

They, like Ali and Frazier, were never quite the same after that fight.

Good eye little pal!

Maxy!

12-31-02 12:50 PM
Joey " Good eye little pal "

I would like to caress your kneecaps

12-31-02 01:17 PM
Maxlugar I would like to tap into your skull and drink heartily of your cranial fluid.

It does a body good.

Now look!

{{{{{M!}}}}}
{{{{{A!}}}}}
{{{{{X!}}}}}
{{{{{Y!}}}}}

YES! A new one!

ANOTHER!!

|-M-| |-A-| |-X-| |-L-| |-U-| |-G-| |-A-| |-R-| !!!

Outta sight, baby!!!

MACKY 2003!!!!

12-31-02 01:28 PM
Joey I would like to clutch your enormous body to my bosom , softly stoke your young sweaty corpulent Maxy head , tickle you with my erect nipples , and just say , well , " Thanks for being you ."

Look what I thought of :

{{{{{{ J ! }}}}}}
{{{{{{ O ! }}}}}}
{{{{{{ E ! }}}}}}
{{{{{{ Y ! }}}}}}

Bunny
12-31-02 01:44 PM
~AzQb

It's gonna be SO good.
[/quote]

Now SiRM,

I really hope yer not spankin that PoOr MoNkEY TOO much over there. Just accept the fact that monkeys will always and forever be incorrigable and almost impossible to train...but those monkey spanks SHouLD lessen as one gets older...

Don't spank that monkey into oblivion though, M-- he's got a Shitzu waiting with some Golden Blossom...

Have MercY ! Spank That MoNkEY with discretion!

~RoTfLmAo!
12-31-02 01:50 PM
Maxlugar Queenie, please stay here. Stay away from that place.
12-31-02 02:32 PM
~AzQb

MaXY!

NoW i know why i call you "PuP"!

It's true, my friend. With yer... ArRoWShArP SAdAtness yesterday, the fun everyone seems to be having as we RaWk into 2003--hell man-- i've laughed more here in the last 48 hours than i have the last MoNTH in Gasland !

YuPpErPuPpeR!

~!RoTfLmAo~!

Page: 1 2