ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: results of Christmas Return to archive
12-29-02 07:05 AM
corgi37 What a good corgi i must have been this year. Old wifey bought me the remastered Beggars and Let it Bleed. What can i say! Its like listening to them for the 1st time. I also scored Bill's new book from Mummy. Not as good as i thought it would be, alot of stuff seems to be glossed over, barely mentioned, or not mentioned at all. Still, some gems of info and fantastic pics. The comment about Keith pinching Hotel cutlery because his wedding was coming up certainly had me stunned. Around this time i also heard the Who might be touring Oz. This will be the 1st time since 67! Townshend vowed never to come back after they got kicked off a flight whilst on tour here. The prick kept to his word too. I hope you all had a good xmas. I hope the new year brings you health, wealth, beer, sex and good stones memories.
12-29-02 07:24 AM
egon i said it before, and i'll say it again;
donald duck socks.... DONALD DUCK SOCKS!!!
i'm 31 for christ sake.

i'll be happy to send them to anyone who wants them
12-29-02 07:35 AM
egon seriously... anyone?
12-30-02 05:15 AM
gypsymofo60 RE: Donald Duck Socks, wear 'em hanging off yer ears, I guarantee no-one will be buying you any more socks of any description for Xmas again....Corgi, I got The debut album, and 12 by 5 remastered from me father in law, not too shabby at all, but then what happens? I go and blow the left channel in my amp, so I'm listening to the remasters in fucking mono at the mo'...'appy noo year!
12-30-02 05:27 AM
beer Donald Duck socks? wear em like the Chilli Peppers wear em!