ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New numbers? Return to archive
12-29-02 06:36 AM
beer Well, the next leg of the tour is gonna be starting and I'm wondering what, if any, changes will be made to the setlist.
Here's some numbers that were rehearsed and I'm pretty sure they haven't appeared yet:
Turd on the run
Winter
Dear Doctor
Salt of the Earth
King Bee
Slave
Silver Train
Around and Around
She's a rainbow
Flight 505
Little T-n-A

What do ya think will show up in the next live shows? I bet "Winter" will finally show up, along with "Slave" and "Around and Around".
But, unfortunatly, I don't think Turd or Dear Doctor will ever show up.
12-29-02 11:52 AM
LadyJane I think you're right about "Slave". Time for Keith to change numbers, so "Little T & A" is a definite possibility. I'd love to hear "Winter" and "Silver Train", in fact a showcase of "Goat's Head Soup" would be a real treat. Although I doubt Mick will give up "Don't Stop", I'm liking "Stealing My Heart" more and more.
12-29-02 10:29 PM
MP Keef doing Too Rude would be a gas.......whatcha all think?
12-30-02 02:53 AM
littleredrooster Jigsaw Puzzle
Mother's Little Helper
Under My Thumb
Lady Jane
Stupid Girl
Time Waits for No One (encore on HBO special with Mick Taylor)
Rock and a Hard Place
Tell Me

YEAH!!!!
12-30-02 02:57 AM
Soul Survivor Satisfaction
All Down The Line
Dance (Pt.1)
Honky Tonk Women
Dead Flowers
Flight 505
Aint To Proud To Beg
Sway
Luxury
Little T&A
Happy
Love Train
Time Waits For No One
Can't You Hear Me Knocking
Winter
Brown Sugar
Gimme Shelter
Tumbling Dice
Jumping Jack Flash
You Can't Always Get What You Want
It's Only Rock And Roll
Tumbling Dice
12-30-02 03:33 AM
beer Soulie, I saw 'em play about ten of the songs you mentioned, just last month. I was meaning, what songs should we expect to appear that haven't already this tour.

Little Red Rooster, I doubt Mick will ever sing "Mothers Little Helper" again, I just can't picture him singing the opening line. But "Jigsaw Puzzle" and "Under My Thumb" should definetly be played in the upcoming shows. AND "Time Waits For No One", if Jagger would just swallow his damn pride and call Taylor. Even if it's just for one show for fucks sake.