ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm a fresh stone fan and would like some advice Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-29-02 10:14 PM
Soul Survivor Body
12-29-02 10:30 PM
beer ronnie played bass live once or twice. he played it on Fingerprint File live in the LA 75 video.
12-29-02 10:32 PM
Soul Survivor Didn't Ronnie play keyboards on "You Don't Have To Mean It" on the '97 tour?
12-30-02 11:06 AM
AgentMomo hell i got a deal on both theses cds 40 licks was only 19 bucks and sticky fingers was 13 i listened to sf last night it was groovy i'm listening to 40 licks now as we speak
12-30-02 11:37 AM
LadyJane Agent-Tell us your favorite songs on 40 Licks! Oh, to be 13 again and discovering the Stones. Same age I was and my first album was "Goat's Head Soup". Boy did I have a lot to learn. Many thanks to my best friend's brother, Frank. He mentored us, took us to our first Stones concert in '75 and as a thank you I treated him to 3rd Row in Ft. Lauderdale this year. I still love to hear his stories especially seeing the Stones play to a small crowd in '66 only to have the same arena sell out the following week for The Monkees!!
12-30-02 04:08 PM
Night Clerk Save your money - buy a ticket to see them live on this tour or you might regret it.
12-30-02 04:11 PM
sasca If possible, find the original, UK Aftermath. The North American version is very good but it's missing some of the best tracks.
Page: 1 2