ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: anyone from melbourne Return to archive
12-27-02 10:41 PM
stones6969 hey new poster just looking for fans in melb lets party its all go
12-29-02 06:54 AM
corgi37 i hope you mean Melbourne Australia. Cause i am!! yay! I am off to the 2nd show, 7 rows from Ronnie, on the floor.
12-29-02 07:10 AM
beer Are there still tickets available for the Melbourne shows??
12-30-02 01:51 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
beer wrote:
Are there still tickets available for the Melbourne shows??

Everything but the diamond: $340.00 AUS tix sold out in the first half hour. So if you wanna catch them in Melbourne now it's an arm or a leg.
12-30-02 01:54 AM
Soul Survivor How bout a testicle....

Means more to me than an arm
12-30-02 02:28 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
How bout a testicle....

Means more to me than an arm

Hey! It's your funeral, or should that read; Orchidectomy?
12-30-02 04:43 AM
beer Gypsymofo60, are you goin to the Melbourne shows?
12-30-02 04:56 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
beer wrote:
Gypsymofo60, are you goin to the Melbourne shows?

Nothing is certain at the moment I'm afraid. I've got one or two complications going on, but I bloody well hope so. Are you?
12-30-02 05:00 AM
beer Nope, I wish!!!! But a very good friend of mine is in Melbourne right now and I wanted to surprise her with a ticket. But prices are out of my range once again, Diamond must be about $175.00 US, I'm guessing? OUCH!!
12-30-02 05:26 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
beer wrote:
Nope, I wish!!!! But a very good friend of mine is in Melbourne right now and I wanted to surprise her with a ticket. But prices are out of my range once again, Diamond must be about $175.00 US, I'm guessing? OUCH!!

...The exchange rate at the moment is around 56 cents US, to one Aussie dollar, that's a very rough approx' as I haven't been watching or reading any news, after all it is Xmas. That would have been a nice surprise for a friend, very generous. Hope you have a good new year Beer, cheers!
12-30-02 05:32 AM
beer Hey, you too Gypsymofo! wish ya all the best! Hope you get to see em, the show really is incredible!!!