ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: About the nominations.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-28-02 02:43 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Your woman is a stripper? They have strip clubs in this NC town you've been describing?

No, no, no. Apparently women can dance and keep their clothes on as well!

She was in charge of this troupe of go-go dancers at this 60s dance party at the new club in town.

The strip clubs in Asheville are whack. Blas�. North Carolina law severely restricts fun. We would have to go to South Carolina or Georgia to get any quality.

But I have to say that the Trixie Wells Go-Go-Ram-A was not bad. They definitely had some sort of "thing".

12-28-02 02:48 AM
Nasty Habits By the way, I figure you're at "Penetration" right now.

Your pretty face just went to hell.

Dance to the beat of the living dead!

12-28-02 02:59 AM
sirmoonie I'm at last swig right now, penetration isn't even a goal.

Heh, that came out pretty well.

Boom! So did that.

Man,....

Got some Camden Joy for X-mas, think I'll go read that until I pass out.

Cheers you guys!
12-28-02 03:03 AM
beer [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
I'm at last swig right now, penetration isn't even a goal.

Heh, that came out pretty well.

--------------------------------------

Hahaha! fuckin classic!
Is that what they call a Fruedian slip?
12-28-02 07:42 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Anyone out there that sometimes is drunk at this hour?

Maxy? Feej? Nasty? SIA?

sorry i missed you sirm - hope we can "catch up" soon...
12-28-02 08:50 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Wow - jb, man - perspective...

It's a contest.

On a Rolling Stones Message Board.

In the unlikely event that this will somehow affect the cosmic balance of your reality, I'm sure that with all your copious millions, you can surely buy the prizes.

I don't care who wins or loses. I can't choose in a lot of these catagories. So whatever. But some people like this idea, and SS started it, he's putting his work behind it, good for him.

Who cares, jb? No one will say "Ah, but this person won the InsertTheNameOfAwardHere Award, and you didn't, so you are somehow worth less!"

Christ, man.

Does this simple contest have the power to "make a grown man cry"?

I'd better call the secret committee and make sure you're nominated for less things next year... or something... I don't think you can handle the pressure... would you care for a glass of warm milk to soothe your tears away?

My God, man. I can't begin to express the lack of respect I have for you now.

Petty whining over a pointless subject. Awards, shawards. In the end, I'm sure everyone except you will have forgotten about this in a matter of weeks.

Get.

The.

Fuck.

Over.

It.

-tSYX --- Girl you, you make a grown man chr-ayyay-ayyy...
12-29-02 06:51 PM
~AzQb

TrUeBlUe PoSt, TiZz!

~
12-29-02 10:34 PM
Martha
Savage and Young..dude you slay me......LOL!

Maybe next year SS will include the "You Slay Me " category!!! After all, you gotta be nominated again and again and again!!!
12-30-02 12:25 PM
sasca I don't think jb was being entirely serious, guys.
12-30-02 05:17 PM
sammy davis jr. Oh I think he WAS....
12-30-02 08:06 PM
Joey " I think I'll join you Sir Moonie...I can't wait to see Joey's acceptance speech with "Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac blaring in the background..."

Nah , " Poetry Man " by Phoebe Snow .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................***** Joey now laughing so hard his mouth is wide open , eyes are shut and he is emitting little squealing noises ****.......................................................Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ KINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
12-31-02 02:14 AM
gypsy Joey! How could you? You know we were planning on using "Poetry Man" at our wedding reception.
12-31-02 09:35 AM
Joey " Joey! How could you? You know we were planning on using "Poetry Man" at our wedding reception. "

I thought it was " Leather and Lace " ??????????????

After all , you were the one who wanted a " Maui Wedding " .

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEYKINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-31-02 01:02 PM
gypsy Well, I guess we'll have to go to 'Plan B' now, and have Maxy sing "She's Like the Wind."
12-31-02 01:18 PM
Joey " Well, I guess we'll have to go to 'Plan B' now, and have Maxy sing "She's Like the Wind."

As long as he does not sing anything from the dreaded " Dirty Work " , we should be alright .

" I sense good Karma Here Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ J. Fly }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Page: 1 2 3