ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: About the nominations.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-27-02 03:36 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK. Enough JB.

I'm telling you, on my honor, that there were no other C10 involved in the nominations. So knock it off with that horseshit. I'm sorry that your feelings are hurt, but I had 0% control over who got nominated.

You know, you DID get nominated for MVP. That IS something.
12-27-02 03:40 PM
Soul Survivor just like i got nominated for Craziest poster. Like I said, I could have been nominated for nothing, so I guess Im thankful. There's always next year.
12-27-02 03:43 PM
jb I'm really pissed SS...please see my PM!!!
12-27-02 03:49 PM
Fiji Joe And Fiji appreciates your kindness JB
12-27-02 04:04 PM
Martha
JB next year perhaps SS will be "thoughtful" enough to include a category just for you...

Emotionally Immature (aka "Brats") Regulars...
you'd be a shoo-in.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. And if it happens you've certainly got my vote.
12-27-02 04:08 PM
jb Martha..I never had a problem with you..In fact, we don't often "talk"..but this is an issue of fundamental fairness...I have almost 3k posts...Surely, I deserved a little more recognition for my contributions...
[Edited by jb]
12-27-02 04:14 PM
CS This is a hard question for you JB: Would you please summarize your contribution to the board in a few words? Quantity doesn't mean Quality and you're the best example.

Now you have more posts than anybody else!
12-27-02 04:19 PM
Martha
JB we simply don't share the same definition of the word "deserve".

I think your's is along these lines...
one is too many and a thousand never enough.

12-27-02 04:51 PM
Joey I have just been diagnosed with " Irritable Bowel Syndrome " .

Anyone wanna ride to Denver with me to see the Stones in February ?????????????????????????

God help us though if we get stranded in a blizzard .

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ MONKEY SHINE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
12-27-02 05:18 PM
littleredrooster I would like to ask the administrators to allow the award winners to post their new title below their avatars.
12-27-02 05:37 PM
Martha Great idea Roostah..then they'd have something to ehhhmm, Crow about.... all year long!
12-27-02 05:37 PM
sirmoonie So what are yins doing tonight?

I figure I stay up late, have a few beers, and watch the returns as they come trickling in across the world. Maybe Soulie can provide running commentary and run up a few hundred posts.

Sadly, I see there are already complaints about irregularities in the process. Josh feels disenfranchised. Personally, I think he's just flashing back to 5th grade gym class when all the girls got picked before him for dodgeball.

Anyways, drink up, last Friday night of the year.....
12-27-02 05:54 PM
Fiji Joe I think I'll join you Sir Moonie...I can't wait to see Joey's acceptance speech with "Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac blaring in the background...
12-27-02 06:13 PM
Jacques Very funny to see that.
Look like small children playing in a yard.
Can't understand.
Where is community in these times ?
Hope we'll don't forget we are all fans of the Rolling Stones. And let's leave personal nasty "ambition".....for nothing
12-27-02 06:39 PM
ChrisEditor JB's kidding, right? He HAS to be kidding.
12-27-02 07:36 PM
Gazza >If you win, and wish for your prize to go to someone else, that is fine. But you should keep the title if you win it. It would be a thumb in the eye of all the people who voted for you if you didn't keep it.

well....when Marlon Brando did it for "The Godfather" I thought it was pretty cool...
..and she IS part-Italian too!
12-27-02 10:23 PM
nankerphelge I think jb is kidding. He can't really believe that the C10 is somehow rigging the process. Unless he has insider info which, as a C10, I know he doesn't.

Ooops....
12-27-02 11:06 PM
parmeda This was fun SS...way too hard, but fun none the less.
Thanks!
12-28-02 12:42 AM
sirmoonie Anyone out there that sometimes is drunk at this hour?

Just got off work. Actually an hour ago, but hit the fav spot for a tallie and a shot.

Maxy? Feej? Nasty? SIA?

Family is asleep. I feel so alone. Thank god I gots my Main Offender Keith, for the next few hours, before I got to get up and do it again.

Happy new year!

Wait....
12-28-02 12:44 AM
Fiji Joe Right here Sir...A tad bit tipsy myself...just got done watching the ballgame
12-28-02 01:13 AM
sirmoonie Just chilling wid my new bud.

Blasting Brown Sugar.

I haven't been following, but I hear thru the grapevine that Don Henley got all the write-in votes from Iraq.

I think its back to literacy registration tests next year.
12-28-02 01:15 AM
Fiji Joe Nice Sir Moonie...you want believe it but I burned a CD with that squirrel as my cover art
12-28-02 01:21 AM
sirmoonie For what CD?

My man there is looking very Sticky Fingers bootish.

Heileman's Dog Style.

Thank god, I actually earn a decent living now, or I'd still be scrapping pennies out of the couch for a sixie of that shit.
12-28-02 01:23 AM
parmeda You guys need to go to bed...lmao!
12-28-02 01:23 AM
Fiji Joe Actually...it was a CD I made from some of my dad's old cassette recordings...as a gift to him...I can't even remember how I stumbled upon that photo
12-28-02 01:28 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
parmeda wrote:
You guys need to go to bed...lmao!

Pammy, check e-mail, but I'm sure you already did.

We're cool.

Just gotta finish a few, listen to a few more tunes, then of to dreamland.....
12-28-02 01:31 AM
parmeda Got it Moonie...thanks!
I'll get back to ya over the weekend, I'm tired!
12-28-02 02:05 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Anyone out there that sometimes is drunk at this hour?

Just got off work. Actually an hour ago, but hit the fav spot for a tallie and a shot.

Maxy? Feej? Nasty? SIA?

Family is asleep. I feel so alone. Thank god I gots my Main Offender Keith, for the next few hours, before I got to get up and do it again.

Happy new year!

Wait....

Drunk at 2 in the morning. My woman was go-go dancing at one club and a buddy was playing a gig at another. Busy night.

12-28-02 02:30 AM
sirmoonie Man, I'm still here, are you?

Dealing with two weeks of e-mails from family afar.

Figure drunk is only way to do it. Two more scuds to go. YES! Two!

Your woman is a stripper? They have strip clubs in this NC town you've been describing?

Main Offender is one great drunk album. I'm putting in Raw Power next to finish the job off.

YES! Rocking, rhymes with muhfockin!
12-28-02 02:36 AM
beer Damn, sounds like everyone is almost done with their night. I'm just gettin started! 11:30 here and i got a giant vodka/coke in front of me and the Stones Tacoma '02 boot blasting. Lovin life!
Page: 1 2 3