ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote here for Rocks Off MVP(Most Valuable Poster) Here!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-28-02 09:20 AM
luxury1 Whoa Nanky--whut you packin baby? You got all the MP's voting you MVP.
12-28-02 09:39 AM
nankerphelge I guess I just like making an asset out of myself!!
12-28-02 12:57 PM
egon i'll pass on this one, cos i can't choose
12-28-02 08:17 PM
daytfren Nankerphelge
12-28-02 08:33 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy All those people are great folks, but I must say, if I can't split my vote between the Unholy Trinity, I gotta give it to Voodoo, for being so damn helpful and funny too.

Gracias, Voodoo! You and the Trinity are in a league of your own in terms of what you've done here. Rock on, Rocks Off!

-tSYX --- Well luck is expensive, and freedom comes cheap...
12-29-02 04:12 AM
beer I agree completely. Its gotta be VoodooChile. Sometimes i think of this board as the administrators house party, and they are very tolerant of all the crazy shit that goes down. Ya know, like when you go to a party and accidently break something or puke on the floor, but the host says "it's ok, dont worry about it" and hands you another drink?

And legend has it that Voodoo has been known to sing into his shoe.

And Ronnie Wood sends him great artwork!

Voodoo is the MVP!!!!!!

12-29-02 05:27 AM
padre That Sergei guy had some great posts in the beginnnig of the Licks tour of the setlists, clubgigs, etc, but I give my vote for Voodoo.
12-29-02 06:52 AM
egon i'll go with that
voodoo it is
12-29-02 09:34 PM
Prodigal Son Hmmm... You know, in times of catastrophe, it's always Gazza calming the tensions. Right, now let's vote on a few others:
Most oustanding offensive player
Most outstanding Defensive player
Best linebacker
Best point guard
Best pitcher
Best goalie
Best pinch-hitter
Hmm, this isn't working....
Well, how about we try voting for most intelligent/poised poster?
12-30-02 11:15 AM
L&A The Unholy Trinity , with Voodoo at the top (so lonely...), if I really have to split my vote.

Un grand merci, Gerardo, et une Bonne Ann�e 2003 � tous !
12-30-02 03:04 PM
CS Jaxx
Page: 1 2