ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote here for Rocks Off MVP(Most Valuable Poster) Here!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-27-02 12:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot The blue ribbon Nomination Committee has nominated the following for Rocks Off MVP. Vote for your pick in this thread.

In no particular order.....

Nasty Habits
Voodoo Chile In Wonderland
FPM C10
Sir Stonesalot
sirmoonie
Moonisup
Honky Tonk Man
Gazza
Fiji Joe
Jaxx
MaxLugar
Joey
nankerphelge
Gypsy
12-27-02 12:38 PM
Soul Survivor oh come on! I've racked some posts in for this place. I bet I post 25% of the boards posts. Im hurt by this

but all is good
12-27-02 12:45 PM
jb I feel your pain..apparently selecting quality over quantity.
12-27-02 12:47 PM
Soul Survivor Damn!

Me and JB should be on there! That's what the sign in my front yard says too!
12-27-02 12:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot I just can't vote for myself!

So I go with....Nasty Habits.
12-27-02 12:55 PM
Soul Survivor Joey
[Edited by Soul Survivor]
12-27-02 12:58 PM
Maxlugar I'm going to say

Voodoo
Gazza
and Jaxx

Split evenly. Can I do that?

Without them we would still be at Gasland getting flamed by one person with six names.

12-27-02 01:21 PM
luxury1 nanky--he gives news, laughs, Noltes, beer for lunch, come on....and he never seems to have any work to do in that big ole office.
12-27-02 01:28 PM
nankerphelge Aw sweetie -- how can you say that? I'm workin' my balls off over the holidays!
12-27-02 01:52 PM
littleredrooster Voodoo Chile In Wonderland!
12-27-02 01:55 PM
Nasty Habits Jesus, is this hard!

Max is a force of inspiration and unitation for all.

Sir Stones organizes the contests and distributes the goods with more generosity and stonesian force than anyone I've ever known.

The Unholy Trinity provides a spot for us all to turn into crazies obsessed with stones (COWS).

They really are the MVPs -- I truly give my vote to them.

However, since they are the trinity and therefore omnipotent, any winner on the board gives them greater glory, and almost by definition they own everything we own. They need to win no contest. They already own us.

I voted Lugar the funniest, and he can't have two titles.

Fuck it.

Sir Stonesalot.

But how is he going to give himself an award? Is he going to dub one of his own video tapes and send it to himself?

This is so confusing.

12-27-02 01:56 PM
Soul Survivor No, he'll give his awards to the runner up
12-27-02 01:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nasty...

I'll take the title, but I'll give the prize to second place.
12-27-02 03:00 PM
Fiji Joe Giving up for the unholy trinity cause they pay the bills...mama didn't raise no fool
12-27-02 03:17 PM
Martha
I'm splitting my vote...a tie then...between..

nankerphelge and gypsy

Keep those votes coming in people!
12-27-02 03:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot No vote splitting.

Pick one and only one.
12-27-02 03:58 PM
Moonisup MAX
12-27-02 04:29 PM
stonedinaustralia first, let me say to joey - thank you for being you for without you rocks off would not be rocks off h/ever i must give my vote to nasty habits - he knows music (and not just the stones music) as well as if not better than any other, he has a record store, he's mates with jack white, he writes in an excellent and exemplary fashion and his posts are 100% no fat and are always warm, witty and wise...whenever i see his name on the list i know it will be a post worth reading
12-27-02 04:34 PM
Night Clerk It's got to be Gazza - he only posts when he's got something to say, and its always relevant.
12-27-02 04:45 PM
Joey Easy................

Gypsy's Titties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................and KEITH MOON !
12-27-02 04:46 PM
sirmoonie Change that to Gazza

Voodoo Chile is another thread.
[Edited by sirmoonie]
12-27-02 05:14 PM
Martha Pick one...and only one...that is so hard......oh fuck it then...

gypsy it is!
12-27-02 05:30 PM
Street Fighting Man That's funny, I was going to vote for you Martha!
12-27-02 06:16 PM
sirfito Voodoo Child...
12-27-02 07:17 PM
Scottfree MAXLUGAR, but if for some reason Max can't fulfill his crown, Stone Jr.
12-27-02 08:24 PM
gypsy Sir Stonesalot
12-27-02 08:56 PM
~AzQb

MaXy!!!

~
12-27-02 09:43 PM
Angiegirl Gazza!
12-27-02 10:42 PM
Honky Tonk Man I cant beleive im nominated for something!

Its got to be Gazza!
12-27-02 11:02 PM
parmeda Who has the wit, the charm, the intellect?
Who rallies the troops every Friday with the "let the drinking commence" posts? ....from work no less!
Who has the tact to win an arguement without ever saying one cross word? ....let's face it, that's a rarity here!
Who has sacrificed the holidays to spend them at the office? .....only because the past 355 days were spent posting his ass off, it's time to catch-up!
And, who would have the balls to want to make a "direct deposit" right into one of Mick's sock drawers? ....I want to see THAT happen!

My vote goes to The Master of Spankiness himself...Mr. Nankerphelge.
He is truly an asset here...and an asset equals value.
Page: 1 2