ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote for Young regular Here!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-27-02 12:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot The blue ribbon Nomination Committee has nominated the following as Best Young regular. Vote for your pick in this thread.

In no particular order.....

The Savage Young Xyzzy
Moonisup
Child Of the Moon
Honky Tonk Man
beer

[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
12-27-02 12:33 PM
jb Moonisup.
12-27-02 12:34 PM
jb ...
[Edited by jb]
12-27-02 12:34 PM
Soul Survivor Moonisup

He is a great fan from Holland and I am glad to call him my friend
12-27-02 12:38 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The blue ribbon Nomination Committee has nominated the following as Best Young regular. Vote for your pick in this thread.

In no particular order.....

Honky Tonk Man
12-27-02 12:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot I only know of one "kid" who flew the pond to see a show....

Sorry Savage Young One, but I gotta go with Honky Tonk Man.
12-27-02 01:00 PM
Maxlugar Honky Tonk Man.

He went to see Jeff Beck just to review it for me.

All the young people are top notch here though.

12-27-02 01:17 PM
luxury1 Can vote for two? first, HTMan said he would like to f... me even though I could be his mother, so he defintely gets my vote. But TSYI can sure write--I love reading his stuff. So there, two.
12-27-02 01:38 PM
Nasty Habits How old is beer?
12-27-02 01:39 PM
nankerphelge luxury -- oh wait, you said young..ahhhhhhh...HTM!!!
(easy baby -- just diggin' ya a lil' for that big ole office crack!)
12-27-02 01:42 PM
Sir Stonesalot I think beer is only 23 or 24, isn't he?

Scope is the only nomination that I didn't take. One of the Committee members thought he was a youngster. LOL!

I just threw that in here to make OLD scopey smile that minty fresh smile of his! LOL!
12-27-02 01:45 PM
littleredrooster Angiegirl
12-27-02 02:01 PM
Nasty Habits beer is mature beyond his years and disqualifies himself. I split my electoral votes between Honky Tonk Man and The Zyzz, with the Zyzz getting six and HTM getting four. Zyzz by a nose.

His Wings obsession charms me so.

12-27-02 02:41 PM
beer I'm 25.

I gotta vote for TheSavageYoungXyzzy.
12-27-02 02:43 PM
Fiji Joe What, no Stone Jr.?...the kid is like 8 years old!
12-27-02 02:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK beer, you still qualify. But this will be the last year for you.....25 and under.
12-27-02 02:44 PM
Dandelion* I have to confess to not being all too familiar with many of these posters. They must post in "on topic" threads.

My vote goes to Alex because he's quite nice looking.
12-27-02 03:14 PM
beer
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
What, no Stone Jr.?...the kid is like 8 years old!

Yeah! what happened to Chicken Little? Remember that kid made some crazy post about how Paul Mcartney fixed his bike or some shit?
12-27-02 03:23 PM
Martha
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
12-27-02 03:24 PM
moy
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Can vote for two? first, HTMan said he would like to f... me even though I could be his mother, so he defintely gets my vote.

lol that's the funniest post ever

12-27-02 03:25 PM
moy alex (htm) gets my vote
12-27-02 03:30 PM
jb TSXY?,..never , if he was the last person on earth.....he loves the fucking beatles.Moonisup is by far the beast yougster...die hard stones to the core, hates Beatles, Aerosmith and U2, and reespects hgis elders unlike someone else!
12-27-02 03:56 PM
Moonisup haha thank You josh!!

I won't vote at myself!

I vote for HTM for flying to MSG!!

Rik
12-27-02 04:10 PM
Scot Rocks Hard one lotta cool people, ALex is a sound guy, been around here about the same time as I started here and who also flew to NY to see the Stones, TSYX a regular source of common sense and shares my b/day!! however it's gotta be Rik aka Moonisup, a cool guy with a loads of posts and and clearly a massive Stones fan.

So my vote goes to Moonisup!!!!

Cheers

Mark
12-27-02 04:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
first, HTMan said he would like to f... me even though I could be his mother, so he defintely gets my vote.

Is that all it takes? Man, what does one get if he says he'd like to [edited by sirmoonie] all night long?

I gotta take HTM too, not because of that though. His MSG trip beats him out over Child of the Moon by a nod.

Won't vote for SavageXXZY, because I still believe he's a 32 year software engineer posting from work and pretending to be 16 for some strange reason.
12-27-02 04:44 PM
Joey Easy ........................

KEITH MOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-27-02 06:23 PM
sirfito Well: Beer.
He choose a very good photo for his avatar.
And I like VERY MUCH the beer (very cold, please)
Cheers,
Fito
12-27-02 07:08 PM
Scottfree Has to be Stone Jr., he is a junior Stone for god sakes.
12-27-02 07:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot Stone Jr. didn't get nominated....I wouldn't really call him a "regular". I've only seen him post a few times.
12-27-02 07:14 PM
Scottfree So there can't be write in candidates?
Page: 1 2 3