ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lost CD's Return to archive
12-23-02 11:03 PM
keefa Hey

I don't post here much but I have a favor to ask. I was dooooown in Virginia (with your cousin Lou...) and on the way back home at a gas station all of my stones cd's and boots were swiped. I can replace the released cd's but some of my boots it's going to be hard to replace. Can someone out there send me just a few boots to help me build my collection back up? I really would appreciate it, this rather sucks.

Thanks Keefa
12-23-02 11:10 PM
Soul Survivor I ask for freebies, as the same exact thing happenned to me
12-24-02 11:12 AM
riffhard64 I'm willing to do some B&P to get you started e-mail me [email protected] and i will send you my list...
12-24-02 11:17 AM
jb I'm glad I could direct you to this board.
12-24-02 01:14 PM
throbby That happened to me once also. What were your favorites? Maybe I could help a little.
12-24-02 02:17 PM
keefa Beggars can't be choosers, whatever you can send me is fine! You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Keefa
12-30-02 06:33 AM
mikecooper email me at [email protected] and i can send you a cd with a ton of mp3s on it varrious shows from 72-97 on it. hope it helps