ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tape To CD Return to archive
12-23-02 10:33 PM
Soul Survivor Is there a way to convert a cassette tape into a cd?
12-23-02 10:35 PM
Fiji Joe Are you now trying to reach 2,000 before Christmas?...yes cassette to CD is easy...still sounds like a cassette though...unless you start editing the wave file
12-23-02 10:36 PM
Soul Survivor lol, 2000 beofore XMAS would be a 24 hour posting spree without stopping.....

How do you convert?
12-23-02 10:42 PM
Fiji Joe easiest way is to take a walkman and run a line from the headphone jack to the mic. jack or "line in" jack on your computer...Of course you have to have recording software...most of the freebies on the net make some bell sound every 20 seconds so it fucks up your recording...they want you to buy it...Use Nero Burning Rom and the wave editor that comes with it...it tells you how to do this..you can also lay vinyl on CD...as much questions as you have, I highly recommend that you buy this software...or you can get the Magix software I spoke of for like $30
12-23-02 10:47 PM
Soul Survivor this is confusing
12-23-02 10:54 PM
Soul Survivor can you explain that better?
12-23-02 11:01 PM
Soul Survivor please
12-23-02 11:21 PM
Soul Survivor fine then
12-24-02 09:15 PM
Soul Survivor ??
12-27-02 03:12 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Using a Hi-Fi CD copier is the easiest way. Just link the cassette via the amp into the burner. (I've not used the PC. But the software that I have on PC will handle any 'cleaning up' that you want to do. I suggest Adaptec Easy CD Creater). Shop around. Incidentally, cabling FROM PC headphone socket on PC to Mini disc recorder allows recording of audio streams from PC.
12-27-02 03:28 AM
marko Ok,,this is very easy to do,but slow.I have 2 tape decks.
both are Nakamichi,and then i have equalizer,which use
for remastering shows,,it has 20 channel,and it works very
well.In fact im remastering now.Kansas city 1999.
12-27-02 09:51 AM
mikecooper email me at [email protected] i can put any tape on cd and clean it up for you as well using saw 32.

12-27-02 11:01 AM
jb Oh, it's the infamous Mike Cooper making another rare appearence.
12-30-02 06:31 AM
mikecooper JB

Bro what is your problem??
If you have a problem with me email me.