ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
Background image by Irina!
Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
šťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has Paris Hilton Corrupted Santa? Return to archive
24th December 2007 08:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Has Paris Hilton Corrupted Santa?
Written by Gnarly Erik
Story written: 22 December 2007
Email this story Print this story

A fresh rumor out of Hollywood claims Santa may not be doing his usual duty this Christmas. Apparently the charms of Paris Hilton outweigh his responsibilities to millions of eager, expectant kids worldwide.

The story goes that Santa has attempted an 'intervention' with Miss Hilton which has misfired. Believing with all his heart that he might reform the misguided and delinquent Ms. Hilton, Santa paid her a surprise visit at her exclusive beach house in Malibu. At least that's the excuse which he used. But, apparently instead of reforming Ms. Hilton, Santa himself seems to have become unglued, misaligned and has completely lost all his sense of direction and responsibility.

He hasn't been seen since declaring his intention to visit Ms. Hilton day before yesterday. Mrs. Claus was concerned enough to notify authorities - and has also not incidentally, has reportedly contacted a high-priced London attorney identified only by her pseudonym 'queen mudder'.

Ms. Hilton told authorities who questioned her at her Malibu pad, "Well yes, Santa dropped his sack at my house for a while - and now he doesn't want to be disturbed." She refused to answer further questions on the advice of her attorney and has requested protection and privacy.

Our reporters who managed to contact Paris by stealth were told with a giggle, "Yes, I may have been a very naughty little girl this year, but at this point I don't think Santa is really going to hold that against me. In fact, I believe he's planning to hold something entirely different against me - that degenerate old bastard!"

Ms. Hilton also denied widespread and persistent rumors that either Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan had participated in any wild and wicked 'Bad Girl Christmas Orgies' with her and Santa.

"I'm not into group stuff." said Hilton. "Any orgies I hold are very private."

24th December 2007 09:28 AM
mojoman bad santa
24th December 2007 11:41 AM
Joey "I'm not into group stuff." said Hilton. "Any orgies I hold are very private."

< ------ That's my girl !!!!!!

You Said it Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

Some Day Paris and your young Joey will be married .

" Happy Holidays Everyone from the Valley of the Sun "

Baby Joe Hilton !
24th December 2007 11:55 AM
Blowey
quote:
Joey wrote:

Some Day Paris and your young Joey will be married .

24th December 2007 12:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Fathers Christ-mashed
By ONLINE REPORTER
Published: Today
TheSun.uk.com

A 50-STRONG gang of rampaging drunken Santas ransacked a cinema frightening customers, damaging property and swearing.

Police believe the Santas, who went on the rampage in New Zealand, were a group of university students.

They ran amok for through Hoyts Cinema complex in the South Island city of Christchurch on Saturday, manager Derek Rive said.

“As they ran through the complex they wrecked everything they could, the Christmas tree - they bowled everything over ... (they were) just absolute fools,” he said.

He added that the “hooligans" abused astonished cinema-goers, chanted obscenities, ripped down posters and knocked over cardboard figures advertising films.

“How often do a bunch of Santas just go and wreak havoc?” Rive said.

“It was a random act of stupidity that upset moviegoers."

Security cameras caught the action, but Rive said with their hats, white beards and suits, the rampaging Santas cannot be identified.

Film-fan Kate Gorman, 35, was waiting to see the movie Enchanted with her two children when the group arrived.

She said: “They were kicking things over, ripping down posters and smashing everything in sight.

“They were all dressed as Santa and shouting ‘Ho (expletive) ho.’"

Her children, Gabriella, 6, and Jackson, 7, had been confused by the incident.

She said: “They asked me, ’Are they Santa’s helpers gone crazy?’ and I said ‘No, they are just idiots.’"

As they left, the Santas triggered a fire alarm, forcing several hundred patrons to evacuate the complex for half an hour.

24th December 2007 12:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Fathers Christ-mashed
By ONLINE REPORTER
TheSun.uk.com

A 50-STRONG gang of rampaging drunken Santas ransacked a cinema frightening customers, damaging property and swearing.

Police believe the Santas, who went on the rampage in New Zealand, were a group of university students.

They ran amok for through Hoyts Cinema complex in the South Island city of Christchurch on Saturday, manager Derek Rive said.

“As they ran through the complex they wrecked everything they could, the Christmas tree - they bowled everything over ... (they were) just absolute fools,” he said.

He added that the “hooligans" abused astonished cinema-goers, chanted obscenities, ripped down posters and knocked over cardboard figures advertising films.

Security cameras caught the action, but Rive said with their hats, white beards and suits, the rampaging Santas cannot be identified.

Film-fan Kate Gorman, 35, was waiting to see the movie Enchanted with her two children when the group arrived.

She said: “They were kicking things over, ripping down posters and smashing everything in sight.

She said: “They asked me, ’Are they Santa’s helpers gone crazy?’ and I said ‘No, they are just idiots.’"

As they left, the Santas triggered a fire alarm, forcing several hundred patrons to evacuate the complex for half an hour.

Absolutely fucking awesome. You would have to be some kind of genius to even think of doing something like this.

And holy fuck - actual footage of this monumental event! Captured live on cam!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/12/24/vo.drunk.santas.ap
[Edited by sirmoonie]
24th December 2007 12:33 PM
Blowey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Absolutely fucking awesome. You would have to be some kind of genius to even think of doing something like this.

And holy fuck - actual footage of this monumental event! Captured live on cam!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/12/24/vo.drunk.santas.ap
[Edited by sirmoonie]

I would like to nibble their elbows.

ALL of them.

B-B-B-B-B-B-BLOWEY!
26th December 2007 03:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Paris Hilton: I want a new boyfriend

Atlanta, GA 12/26/2007 04:58 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Apparently Paris Hilton is tired of her latest boy-toy Alex Vaggo as she says all she wants this New Years is a new man. When asked what she wished for in 2008, Hilton said “A new boyfriend!”
26th December 2007 05:19 PM
pdog
[Edited by pdog]
26th December 2007 05:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Fathers Christ-mashed
By ONLINE REPORTER
TheSun.uk.com

That's so fucking cool. I wish they posted here.
27th December 2007 08:44 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's so fucking cool. I wish they posted here.

Gypsy ........................

I love it when you say my name ..... ESPECIALLY when YOU say , " YES !!!!!! "

I got your body right now on me mind but I have drunk my self blind to the sweet sounds of IORR ....................

" Oh , He has been drinking himself blind again Ronnie ! "

'kins

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)