ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
Background image by Irina!
Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
šťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sirius Radio Keith interview! TONIGHT! Return to archive
19th December 2007 09:25 PM
Steel Wheels KEITH RICHARDS OPENS UP TO SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO
Rare in-depth interview with rock icon Keith Richards sharing personal stories
Interview conducted by Steve Jordan, Keith Richards' bandmate in the X-pensive Winos

NEW YORK - December 19, 2007 – SIRIUS Satellite Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) will broadcast tonight an exclusive in-depth interview with Keith Richards, one of rock's living legends. This rare interview was conducted by Steve Jordan, Keith's friend and bandmate from The X-pensive Winos. The interview will air on The Spectrum, channel 18 at 8 pm ET on December 19th, with encores on December 20th at 1 am and 5 pm ET. Additional replays of the interview will air on The Spectrum and Classic Vinyl channel 14 through the month.

In the one-hour exclusive, SIRIUS subscribers will experience a rare trip into the mind of Keith Richards as he shares stories on a variety of topics including his three day road trip with John Lennon through England, his first encounter with Muddy Waters at Chess studios, his infamous meeting with Peter Tosh, meeting Chuck Berry, and the life-changing experience of hearing Elvis Presley for the first time on Radio Luxembourg.

Keith Richards also shares his passion for music, the artists that have inspired him the most, and his experiences working with artists that he "worshipped" as a child. Listeners will also hear Keith discuss "Pressure Drop" and "Run Run Rudolph," two songs he recently released commercially, for the first time.

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Keith Richards is a founding member of The Rolling Stones and one of rock's pioneering guitarists. In 2003, Keith Richards ranked number ten in Rolling Stone magazine's top 100 guitarists of all time. Over his four decade career, Keith Richards has worked on various solo projects as singer, songwriter, and producer with some of the greatest artists in rock history.

Visit www.sirius.com for more information. Free TRIAL there!
19th December 2007 09:38 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
KEITH RICHARDS OPENS UP TO SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO
Rare in-depth interview with rock icon Keith Richards sharing personal stories
Interview conducted by Steve Jordan, Keith Richards' bandmate in the X-pensive Winos

NEW YORK - December 19, 2007 – SIRIUS Satellite Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) will broadcast tonight an exclusive in-depth interview with Keith Richards, one of rock's living legends. This rare interview was conducted by Steve Jordan, Keith's friend and bandmate from The X-pensive Winos. The interview will air on The Spectrum, channel 18 at 8 pm ET on December 19th, with encores on December 20th at 1 am and 5 pm ET. Additional replays of the interview will air on The Spectrum and Classic Vinyl channel 14 through the month.

In the one-hour exclusive, SIRIUS subscribers will experience a rare trip into the mind of Keith Richards as he shares stories on a variety of topics including his three day road trip with John Lennon through England, his first encounter with Muddy Waters at Chess studios, his infamous meeting with Peter Tosh, meeting Chuck Berry, and the life-changing experience of hearing Elvis Presley for the first time on Radio Luxembourg.

Keith Richards also shares his passion for music, the artists that have inspired him the most, and his experiences working with artists that he "worshipped" as a child. Listeners will also hear Keith discuss "Pressure Drop" and "Run Run Rudolph," two songs he recently released commercially, for the first time.

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Keith Richards is a founding member of The Rolling Stones and one of rock's pioneering guitarists. In 2003, Keith Richards ranked number ten in Rolling Stone magazine's top 100 guitarists of all time. Over his four decade career, Keith Richards has worked on various solo projects as singer, songwriter, and producer with some of the greatest artists in rock history.

Visit www.sirius.com for more information. Free TRIAL there!

Hey, let's hope Jordan and Keith scheduled some writing/recording sessions, too.
20th December 2007 07:13 AM
FotiniD So did anyone catch this?
20th December 2007 09:26 AM
Steel Wheels Looks like nobody did. I will be listening all weekend, so if there's an ounce of any good news, I'll post about it.

20th December 2007 09:43 AM
Highwire Rob Thanks for the info.

Do these broadcasts ever get uploaded to YouTube for any length of time as straight audio? **hint** **hint**
20th December 2007 10:40 AM
glencar I wish I had seen this yesterday!
20th December 2007 10:47 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I wish I had seen this yesterday!

I feel ya my Jones Beach loving pal

I feel ya .................

Snazzy Cakes !
20th December 2007 10:56 AM
glencar It really hurts!
20th December 2007 07:36 PM
glencar That was originally from MAxy!
21st December 2007 10:57 AM
Steel Wheels Keith Richards Interview
Today 10:00 am ET
Don’t miss this exclusive interview with Keith Richards, conducted by Steve Jordan – the drummer in Keith’s other band, The X-Pensive Winos. He’ll discuss – among other things - three day road trip with John Lennon through England, his first encounter with Muddy Waters at Chess studios, his infamous meeting with Peter Tosh, meeting Chuck Berry, and the life-changing experience of hearing Elvis Presley for the first time on Radio Luxembourg.

Rebroadcast: Dec., 22 at 3 pm ET; Dec., 23 at 8 am ET
21st December 2007 11:33 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
That was originally from MAxy!

*** ? ****

***** WTF ?! ******
21st December 2007 12:13 PM
Blowey
quote:
Joey wrote:

I feel ya

I feel ya .................

I also feel I'm still a factor on this board...

I feel things!!!!.........................................

Snazzy Cakes !

21st December 2007 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
That was originally from MAxy!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st December 2007 04:25 PM
glencar I shall have to wake up EXTRA early on Sunday!!!
21st December 2007 04:50 PM
Joey " I shall have to wake up EXTRA early on Sunday!!! "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by Joey]
21st December 2007 07:04 PM
chickens and pigs it was pretty good
mostly stock stories w/a few twists, i.e. peter tosh goatshits his house, etc keith winds that one up w/ "guy got what he deserved -- a bullet to the back of the head."

at the end jordan leans on him to redo the winos, talking about the great unreleased tracks from wino days. has anybody heard those?
21st December 2007 07:07 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
chickens and pigs wrote:
it was pretty good
mostly stock stories w/a few twists, i.e. peter tosh goatshits his house, etc keith winds that one up w/ "guy got what he deserved -- a bullet to the back of the head."

at the end jordan leans on him to redo the winos, talking about the great unreleased tracks from wino days. has anybody heard those?

was this filmed and where can i find it?

will it be on u tube?

how long was the interview?

no, i have not heard the unreleased songs from the expensive winos
23rd December 2007 10:14 AM
Steel Wheels I recorded it. Keith does say he's looking to get the Winos back together...that's he's been going over unreleased songs from then AS WELL AS listening to tracks that didn't make it on to Bigger Bang.

To me, this sounds as if it's going to happen.
23rd December 2007 10:38 AM
mrhipfl
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I recorded it. Keith does say he's looking to get the Winos back together...that's he's been going over unreleased songs from then AS WELL AS listening to tracks that didn't make it on to Bigger Bang.

can you upload it?
23rd December 2007 03:34 PM
glencar I got to listen to it yesterday. Keith stands by his "Muddy was on a laddr painting Chess Studios" story. FIRMLY.
23rd December 2007 03:44 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I recorded it. Keith does say he's looking to get the Winos back together...that's he's been going over unreleased songs from then AS WELL AS listening to tracks that didn't make it on to Bigger Bang.

awesome
23rd December 2007 03:53 PM
Sioux
quote:
glencar wrote:
I got to listen to it yesterday. Keith stands by his "Muddy was on a laddr painting Chess Studios" story. FIRMLY.

Really? I thought this story was debunked ages ago.
23rd December 2007 04:50 PM
glencar Keith debunked the debunking. He was quite emphatic about what he saw.
26th December 2007 10:35 AM
Steel Wheels I'm shocked this thread isn't lighting up with posts. Steve Jordan and Keith both said they are always asked about the Winos getting back together, and Keith said he's asked this even at Stones shows!
27th December 2007 05:22 PM
glencar Most don't have Sirius.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)