ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Info on the Pirates sequel Return to archive
December 27th, 2004 02:39 PM
stewed & Keefed From Shidoobee.

I found this on a Johnny Depp website:

The Rolling Stones guitarist and sometimes vocalist has signed up to play Jack Sparrow�s father, er, Mr. Sparrow. Richards has reportedly already been for a costume fitting for the upcoming �Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasures of the Lost Abyss�. Not only will the 60-year-old act in the second instalment of �Pirates�, but he�s also set to return for the third movie.

Pirates Of The Caribbean II and III will begin production February 2005 and shoot thru the end of the year.
We are holding an open casting call for extras on December 12th in Hollywood at Hollywood and Highland.

This will be the only open casting call that will be available to the general public for these films. December 12th, 2004
10:00am to 4:00pm
Hollywood & Highland
1755 North Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90028

We are currently looking for the following types.

Pirates:
The pirates that we cast to play Jack's Crew and Barbosa's Crew were extreme character types ages 18-50. They had very thin, lean builds, or were extremely skinny. Missing teeth, wandering eyes and serial killer looks are best with real long hair & beards. Wigs & makeup are not what we're looking for.

Sailors: British looking Caucasian men ages 18-30 with sailing/rowing experience. Hair should be shoulder length or longer if possible and slim/athletic type builds.

Real Tall Ship Sailors: Caucasian men ages 18-30. Must have tall ship experience on a dual or triple mast vessel. Must be able to row, rig and climb the mast.

Marines: British looking Caucasian men with pale skin and angular features. No facial hair or long hair. Ages 18-30 with slim/athletic builds. Must be between 5'10" � 6'1" tall. Military training and or rifle/marching experience is helpful.

Townspeople/Villagers: Seeking Cajun, Aztec Indian, African, Asian, Turkish, South American and British looking Caucasian men & women with character faces and bodies. All ages 18 and over, all shapes and
sizes.

Amputees: All types and ages.

Fisherman: Ages 18 and over. Portly British looking character types with ruddy faces and real beards

Wenches: Ages 18 and over. British looking women with voluptuous figures

That is so funny.

December 27th, 2004 02:41 PM
jb How the mighty have fallen....
December 27th, 2004 02:43 PM
gypsy I nominate kath for a role as "Wench #1"

What? No roles for Jews?
December 27th, 2004 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I nominate kath for a role as "Wench #1"

What? No roles for Jews?

Remember, Charlie is jewish!!!
December 27th, 2004 02:49 PM
gypsy I sent you a PM, jb.
December 27th, 2004 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I sent you a PM, jb.

December 27th, 2004 02:58 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

I really did this time....------------>
December 27th, 2004 03:42 PM
J.J.Flash >Fisherman: Ages 18 and over. Portly British looking character types with ruddy faces and real beards

Is Chuck on it too?
December 27th, 2004 07:24 PM
kath funny, YOUR name came to mind when i read of the "wench" role, ms gypsy (if that IS your REAL name!!)....

December 27th, 2004 07:28 PM
Gazza >Amputees: All types and ages.

Any takers?
December 27th, 2004 09:12 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
jb wrote:
Remember, Charlie is jewish!!!

Is he really?
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood