ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick's haunted house Return to archive
December 27th, 2004 09:17 AM
Ten Thousand Motels MODEL JAGGER SEES GHOST AT FATHER MICK'S HOUSE

LANCOME model ELIZABETH JAGGER believes famous father MICK's house in France is haunted.

The British beauty, 20, who has followed in mother JERRY HALL's catwalk footsteps, is convinced the ROLLING STONES frontman's Gallic abode contains the ghost of a woman - which has also been witnessed by her younger siblings.

Jagger explains, "When I was three I saw the ghost of a woman holding her head under her arm.

"My sister GEORGIA saw the ghost when she was four and my brother GABRIEL keeps talking to her now."

Contactmusic.com
27/12/2004 12:57

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
December 27th, 2004 09:19 AM
luxury1 Oh boy.
December 27th, 2004 09:26 AM
nankerphelge It's just L'Wren...
December 27th, 2004 09:31 AM
egon that article is about as bad as my post on keef V. the mummy.

well done!
December 27th, 2004 09:42 AM
Jumacfly Egon 1/ TTM 1
December 27th, 2004 03:37 PM
luxury1 You are absolutely right, Nanky!! Since we didnt hear of Mick lowering the floors in the French chateau, as he did in his London digs, she must have just chopped off her head and is now walking around with it stashed under her arm. What a gal....
December 28th, 2004 01:42 AM
gorda I would be out of the house, sooooooooooo fast!

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood