ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The new album Return to archive
December 22nd, 2004 04:17 PM
Some Guy I have a good feeling about this upcoming release! We could get a classic. 2005 is gonna rock!
December 22nd, 2004 04:18 PM
glencar From your keyboard to God's ears!
December 22nd, 2004 04:21 PM
Joey
" I have a good feeling about this upcoming release! "

<-------- Praise from Caesar !
December 22nd, 2004 04:23 PM
Some Guy As long as its better than the new U2. Because it just doesn't move me.
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

" I have a good feeling about this upcoming release! "

<-------- Praise from Caesar !

Van Halen also had a good feeling-------------->
glencar Are they still around?
December 22nd, 2004 04:24 PM
Some Guy Who is Keno and why is he lurking so long?
December 22nd, 2004 04:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Are they still around?

They died in 1985, very sad!
December 22nd, 2004 04:25 PM
glencar Keno runs another board (GasX3) and there's some ill will between him & some here. Without a tour, there's no room for 3 boards.
December 22nd, 2004 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Van Halen also had a good feeling-------------->

Pete Townshend & Co. currently have a good feeling
Some Guy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Keno runs another board (GasX3) and there's some ill will between him & some here. Without a tour, there's no room for 3 boards.

Is he part of the anti-jb forces?
glencar Nope.
December 22nd, 2004 04:27 PM
glencar Where's Lamby? I need some help...
December 22nd, 2004 04:34 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Where's Lamby? I need some help...

She is HERE ! :

December 22nd, 2004 04:36 PM
Some Guy After New Years, Let the hype commence!!
December 22nd, 2004 05:04 PM
Back Street Girl Keno's still lurking.
December 22nd, 2004 05:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:
Keno's still lurking.

that cats creeping me out man
December 22nd, 2004 06:29 PM
Back Street Girl Keno said on his site "don't bother going over to rocks off",and here he is lurking all night.
[Edited by Back Street Girl]
December 22nd, 2004 07:07 PM
rocker Ill be the first to say it. Keno is a dickhead. His board sucks, he's always bringing up politics, and if you dont agree with him he'll ridicule you and demean you. he's particularly vitriolic towards Christinaity, and just an all around asshole. If I ever met him id like to knock his teeth out., as ronnie would say.

What i like about this board is that it stays on topic about the stones, and when politics do come up everybody is respectful of one another, regardless of ideology.
December 22nd, 2004 08:32 PM
Bloozehound I posted there for a while before I came here. I stayed out of the daily politico/religio burnings, but after a while all their hate started getting to me, so I made a few harmless comments that were contrary to the overwhelmingly far-leftwing, screwball mentalities that root around over there, only to have them edited or deleted by the top shithead.

That really pissed me off.

Thankfully, we have some really class dudes who run this joint and put up with our silly nonsense, this is a great board and there's no reason to continue to poison the well here with all this, so let it go and have fun.

[Edited by Bloozehound]
December 22nd, 2004 08:52 PM
Soldatti I used to post on Keno but that board is out of control, politic, stupid topics and the format is very "bad" for say a word.
December 22nd, 2004 10:40 PM
Poplar
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
As long as its better than the new U2. Because it just doesn't move me.

sorry to hear that Some Guy.
It ain't Zooropa, but I kinda like it.

As for the post topic - I like how you are always on point with some meaningful shit. That's becoming less common around here. Thanks for the good vibes on the new album. Your excitement is pretty contagious. I think it's gonna be good - just a hunch.
December 23rd, 2004 08:16 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Poplar wrote:

sorry to hear that Some Guy.
It ain't Zooropa, but I kinda like it.

As for the post topic - I like how you are always on point with some meaningful shit. That's becoming less common around here. Thanks for the good vibes on the new album. Your excitement is pretty contagious. I think it's gonna be good - just a hunch.

Oh it's on and popping for 05! They will lay the smack down on our candy asses with a very pertinent album. I'm psyched!
December 23rd, 2004 08:24 AM
Pierre The next one can't be worst than B2B, I really hate that one..
[Edited by Pierre]
December 23rd, 2004 08:31 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Pierre wrote:
The next one can't be worst than B2B, I really hate that one..
[Edited by Pierre]

Always remember:
1 On and popping in 05!
2 Smack down on our candy asses!
3 Pertinent album!
4 Stones, bitches!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood