ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CDs take too long to arrive Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 22nd, 2004 03:40 PM
jb And they behead innocent people and nobody cares....we save 50 million people from Islamafacism and the Europeans are complaining b/c they must appease they large and fanatically growing muslim populations.
December 22nd, 2004 03:42 PM
glencar Bolo, I'm not going to argue the war with you. What's done is done. If it's a numbers game with you, look up how many people were killed by Saddam.

Joshy, not all assholes are from Europe. Some are from South of the Border.
[Edited by glencar]
December 22nd, 2004 03:46 PM
gustavobala my dear old friend,

here we says "a error not justify another error"

saddam's regim was horrible, sure!

...but you not need associated plans in city(terror) whith a petrol war...

numbers? who cares? it's only peoples dying...
December 22nd, 2004 03:47 PM
jb Better them than us....Merry X-mas!!!
December 22nd, 2004 03:50 PM
glencar A war for oil? LOL You're one of "them" & there's no raesoning with them. Merry Christmas.
December 22nd, 2004 03:52 PM
gustavobala
quote:
glencar wrote:
A war for oil? LOL You're one of "them" & there's no raesoning with them. Merry Christmas.

sure!
December 22nd, 2004 03:54 PM
gustavobala
quote:
glencar wrote:
A war for oil? LOL You're one of "them" & there's no raesoning with them. Merry Christmas.

ohhh this asshole says: merry christmas to you

and to 24.000 people who lost his lives, in a no-oil-war

god bless!

December 22nd, 2004 03:58 PM
jb This is why we(democrats) will never win another election..whether you are for or against the war, the secularazation of X-mas has outraged the folks according to O'reiley who is looking out for you....
December 22nd, 2004 04:17 PM
glencar Thass right. TV stations always put up logos with "Happy Hannukah" & "Happy Kwanzaa" but there's little mention of Christmas. I'm not one of the outraged but it's just passing strange that things ended up that way.
December 23rd, 2004 01:03 PM
Jair Gustavo, my dear friend:

Americans, those from US, are ALWAYS right. Don't even quest that, it is case closed.

They are - and everybody knows that - protecting us - and I mean the whole world.

Why you are complaining if we know that we always can count with their protection? And it is for free!

Extra benefit: they have Hollywood & likely the best actressess -- meaning Jennifer Garner (my favorite among all of them), Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Julia Stiles, Shannyn Sossamon, Nicole Kidman (she is NOT Australian as everybody says, she's born in Honolulu), Renee Zellwegger, Jessica Alba, Denise Richards and dozens more. I'll make a list soon.

Just for that the Americans deserve a Nobel Peace Prize, don't you agree?

Ok, most of them (about half, according my counts) doesn't have a clue abou what is class or culture, but who cares for that these days?

Just live, dude.
Duh!

PS - They have also Vegas!!!
December 23rd, 2004 04:09 PM
kath boy, this thread ran amok......
December 24th, 2004 08:11 AM
Jair
quote:
kath wrote:
boy, this thread ran amok......

What else you could expect from those "fellow citizens"?
They can't talk, then they fight.
It's the humanity moving ahead...

Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood