ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
?ťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Additional North American date?? Return to archive
December 23rd, 2005 08:07 PM
FPM C10 Dear Stones Fans,

Between now and the New Year, The Stones will potentially add an additional North American date to the current leg of the A Bigger Bang World Tour.

If a show is announced, fans will be able to find all necessary details concerning the show on the RollingStones.com tickets page.

The tickets page will also serve as the destination for fans that want to participate in the Fan Club presale confirmed to take place should the Stones announce an additional date.

These are the only details available at this time. Please continue to check RollingStones.com for more information as it's confirmed.

Cheers,

RollingStones.com
December 23rd, 2005 08:16 PM
GimmeExile It's about the time they announced the Oakland Arena show!
December 23rd, 2005 09:02 PM
jb Pug and I broke this 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gave specifics and were attacked. I have more info that I will releae after Christian Holiday and Chanukah.............We are always helping many get info, beetter seats, and try to be more reliable than any other source on the net............
December 23rd, 2005 09:25 PM
glencar Give more specifics, please. Where's it at?
December 23rd, 2005 10:06 PM
pdog I beleive it's a NY club gig....
December 23rd, 2005 11:26 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
pdog wrote:
I beleive it's a NY club gig....

oh, c'mon - do it on the west coast...

who the hell wants to be back east in the winter, when it is warm and sunny in soCal..?
December 23rd, 2005 11:33 PM
pdog
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

oh, c'mon - do it on the west coast...

who the hell wants to be back east in the winter, when it is warm and sunny in soCal..?

If you wanna go there, the show deserves to be in SF. Remember we got jack shit in club-o-rama last tour!
Screw the EC and SoCal... Bring it here!
It's gonna be NYC... Those who know, already know and it's a done deal. I'm pissing in the wind...
December 23rd, 2005 11:34 PM
highwire A Toronto Arena show would sell out in a matter of days.
We got the one big 50,000 seat Rogers Centre show in September but 4 months later we could easily support a 20,000 seat arena show. Air Canada Centre.Pullleeeese.
December 23rd, 2005 11:44 PM
Lavendar Please Please Please BUFFALO!!!!!! OH YAH!!!!!!
December 23rd, 2005 11:52 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Lavendar wrote:
Please Please Please BUFFALO!!!!!! OH YAH!!!!!!

HUH???

We MUST know each other, no??? If not...first shot is on me.

LJ.

December 24th, 2005 12:08 AM
glencar NYC wins again!
December 24th, 2005 01:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
highwire wrote:
A Toronto Arena show would sell out in a matter of days.
We got the one big 50,000 seat Rogers Centre show in September but 4 months later we could easily support a 20,000 seat arena show. Air Canada Centre.Pullleeeese.

Sadly, Toronto was once a stones town and sold horribly this time around.

jb: As we discussed, keep a lid on the location of the gig until my source says it is ok..i caught hell for that last post until i deleted it.
December 24th, 2005 01:42 AM
rogerriffin Could be another Mexican Date!!!!

Keith use to visit México at years end, he maybe give us a surprise!!!
December 24th, 2005 02:18 AM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug and I broke this 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gave specifics and were attacked. I have more info that I will releae after Christian Holiday and Chanukah.............We are always helping many get info, beetter seats, and try to be more reliable than any other source on the net............

Drudge?
December 24th, 2005 02:19 AM
Scottfree
quote:
pdog wrote:

If you wanna go there, the show deserves to be in SF. Remember we got jack shit in club-o-rama last tour!
Screw the EC and SoCal... Bring it here!
It's gonna be NYC... Those who know, already know and it's a done deal. I'm pissing in the wind...

This guy is really competitive
December 24th, 2005 02:29 AM
highwire
quote:
Sadly, Toronto was once a stones town and sold horribly this time around.

Toronto is still very much a Stones town. Its Stones rehearsal central. The Rogers Centre show may not have SRO although the place was packed. It can hold 55,000 easily for a concert. I'd say it was near capacity which is pretty good considering the ticket prices. Cheapest ticket was $60.00 and they sold out right away. Next cheapest ticket was $99.00 which pretty much eliminates the curious. Didn't look a whole lot different than the 89, 94, 98 and 02 Stones shows I saw there. Close to 50,000 fans paying close to $100 a pop and up,pretty much filled the place. If it was Licks again, we could have sold out an Arena show on the same week again but thats about it.
But I see your point. The Stones can't quite totally fill the place anymore but they still attract a huge boisterous crowd paying big money. Local reviewers picked up on the rambunctiousness of the crowd and beer sales must have been out of sight. Guys selling beer were practically mugged. Rogers Centre even knocked the price up from $6.00 to $7.00 a bottle and still the lineups never let up.

The heyday of Steel Wheels and Voodoo Lounge is over when Stones played 4 stadium shows in 89 ( back to back in summer and back to back again in winter) and 3 stadium shoes in 94 ( back to back in summer and one more in winter)
We just had the one big Skydome show in 98 and Skydome and Air Canada Centre in 02 plus 450,000 for Toronto Rocks in summer 2003. That was only $20.00 a ticket but if Stones weren't headlining AC/DC might have pulled in 100k and that might be very generous.Rush has never played to more than 18k or so in Toronto. That was a Stones event.
Stones are the only band that has ever filled the Skydome and played back to back shows. Madonna may have come close once but thats it and maybe McCartney once but this time through he played the Arena. I'd say Stones are only current touring band that could book the full Skydome/RogersCentre.
We're still a Stones town. The curious fans have tapered off along with the gotta see them once in my life crowd but theres still enough serious rock n rollers to keep the Stones alive as a football stadium show and make the beer companies rich.
December 24th, 2005 09:43 AM
BILL PERKS JB, REMEMBER THAT TROCADERO PHILLY SHOW NEWS YOU BROKE?
PRICELESS
December 24th, 2005 10:02 AM
gimmekeef It will have to be a very large stadium...to fit in the egos of certain insiders here who are "in the know"...
December 24th, 2005 10:28 AM
Gazza What a stupid fucking e-mail

"additional North American to be POTENTIALLY added soon"

They're trying to attract memberships based on rumours and speculation now?

Oh wait, they did that already - 18 months ago when they got people to pay $100 for the right to pre-sales "just in case" the Stones decided to tour later that year
December 24th, 2005 10:54 AM
rogerriffin
quote:
Gazza wrote:
What a stupid fucking e-mail

"additional North American to be POTENTIALLY added soon"

They're trying to attract memberships based on rumours and speculation now?

Oh wait, they did that already - 18 months ago when they got people to pay $100 for the right to pre-sales "just in case" the Stones decided to tour later that year

Gazza my bro, you know the best slogan in years?

"We´re only in it for the MONEY / WE´RE ONLY IN IT FOR THE MUSIC"
December 24th, 2005 11:48 AM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JB, REMEMBER THAT TROCADERO PHILLY SHOW NEWS YOU BROKE?
PRICELESS

I never broke that..........I repeated it from another site.........but it sounded good and but for Charlie's cancver, maybe it was...the timing would have beem better w/out U2 ............
December 24th, 2005 12:24 PM
glencar That was a jerk on Shidobeee named Joe Philly Stone who hasn't returned. An obvious lil liar.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)