ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
šťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The "Merry Xmas" Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-24-03 08:35 AM
LadyJane Since we all seem to want to send our regards..let's do it in one forum.

I think I've spent more time with my RO family this year than with anyone else. That's not a bad thing.

And we are a family. We come from different countries, backgrounds, ethnic groups, religions, etc., but we all have one thing in common....WE LOVE THE ROLLING STONES!!!

So best wishes to the greatest, craziest group of Stones fans on the Planet!!

Hope all of you and your loved ones have a Happy and Safe Holiday!!!!

Love and Kisses,
LJ.
12-24-03 10:08 AM
nankerphelge I am certain I am getting coal!

I have been checking all the secret hiding spots in my house and I have found NOTHING!

I have bribed my kids into telling me what I'm getting and they are unbreakable!

I have gone through all of my wife's checking accounts and credit card statements and cannot find a damn thing that would suggest a gift for me. Unless of course she has secret accounts -- but seriously, who on Earth would ever stoop to such chicanery!!??

Nope -- gotta be coal!

Hope everyone else has a Merry Christmas and great holiday and gets something other than coal!

Fuck!

12-24-03 10:15 AM
Stonesthrow If you get coal, just hold onto it for a while. The prices of natural resources such as coal and natural gas are rising. You might be onto something there. Of course, storage might pose a problem.

12-24-03 10:16 AM
Stonesdoug Wishing everyone on RO a Happy and healthy holiday

[Edited by Stonesdoug]
12-24-03 10:34 AM
Jacques Well said LadyJane
All the best to all
Merry Christmas
Joyeux Noël
12-24-03 11:26 AM
J.J.Flash I wish a merry Xmas to all R.O. guys and gals! Take care people! God bless you all!
Best wishes from Brazil!
12-24-03 12:47 PM
Mr. D Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope everyone gets what they want and what they need. Put on some some great tunes, knock back a few with great people, and have a great time!
12-24-03 01:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I am certain I am getting coal!

Paranoia? Well maybe next year you'll be a good boy.
(Merry Christmas and I hope Santa at least fills your stocking with Newcastles)

Merry Christmas to Everyone....especially to my 50 favorite posters. Oh yes and Best Wishes to the lurkers as well.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
12-24-03 01:20 PM
Phog Merry Christmas to all the RO'ers. Be sure to slip in some Stones tomorrow!!
12-24-03 01:35 PM
scope A Merry Christmas to everyone here at Rock's Off. Our extended family keeps growing and growing. To all I've had the pleasure to meet and to those I'll meet someday, have a great holiday and let's toast to a Stones year in 2004.

-scope
12-24-03 02:14 PM
stewed & Keefed Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all at Rocks Off
Steve
12-24-03 03:20 PM
rogerriffin A TODOS LOS AMIGOS DE ROCKSOFF.ORG Y FANS DE LOS ROLLING STONES DESDE MÉXICO LES DESEO UNA... FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

KEEP ON ROLLING 2004!!!
12-24-03 03:26 PM
glencar Merry Christmas to All!
12-24-03 04:32 PM
sirmoonie Cheers to ALL you Stones fans and RO regulars! Yins ALL crack me up on a DAILY basis. And thats a good thing.

Stay safe.

Drink lots, but don't drive.

"Huck me another one of them there speedballs, Ronnie!"
12-24-03 05:03 PM
parmeda Kissing Under the Mistletoe

The Druids considered the mistletoe to be a sacred plant and believed it had miraculous properties which could cure illnesses, serve as an antidote against poisons, ensure fertility and protect against the ill effects of witchcraft. Moreover, whenever enemies met under the mistletoe in the forest, they had to lay down their arms and observe a truce until the next day. From this has seemingly come the ancient custom of hanging a ball of mistletoe from the ceiling and exchanging kisses under it as a sign of friendship and goodwill.

mmwwhhaaaa! (...consider yourself "kissed")
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it

Merry Christmas!
12-24-03 06:19 PM
SeerSuckersuit

Merry Christmas Everyone .....
12-24-03 08:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Merry X.mas everybody...

Sincerely

Voodoo... back from exile on dirt street
12-24-03 08:32 PM
nankerphelge UNIONDALE, N.Y. (AP) - Bad Santa isn't just a holiday movie.

A seemingly harmless Christmas promotion arranged by the New York Islanders turned ugly after about 1,000 fans who dressed up as Santa Claus in return for free admission were invited onto the ice Tuesday night.

As the Santas milled around, two of them removed their red jackets to reveal jerseys of the rival New York Rangers.

Some of the other Saints Nick turned into Bad Santas, jumping the Ranger fans. The interlopers were knocked to the ice and their shirts were ripped off. Other Santas went sliding across the ice during the melee, which took six minutes to settle down.

The entire parade took nine minutes and almost delayed the start of the second period against the Philadelphia Flyers. The players were unaware of what was happening on the ice until after the game, won by the Islanders 4-2.
12-24-03 08:39 PM
LadyJane Hmmmmm.....Joey and jb weren't on the Board all day!! Guess they were en route to Alabama!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

`Naked Elves' Spreading Holiday Cheer
Wed Dec 24, 3:10 PM ET

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - The Naked Elves are Alabama's newest holiday rage.

What began as a practical joke has evolved into an odd yuletide tradition: Grown men wearing red boxer shorts, Santa hats and lighted suspenders as they travel around Birmingham singing off-key carols.

Garnering fans in two counties, the Naked Elves have entertained at nearly 30 apartments, restaurants and homes with their slightly warped version of Christmas cheer.

Dozens of families got a visit from the men leading up to Christmas.

"It's so much fun to see their faces, especially when they don't know we are coming," said David Bryar, the head elf.

Five years ago, four guys gathered on the lawn of Neal Phillips' house clad only in boxers to tease Phillips' wife Sarah.

Belting out an off-key version of traditional Christmas carols, the men stood nearly naked in the December night with nothing but their holiday spirit. And with that, a tradition was born.

Stealing from house to house Monday night, the men quietly parked and sneaked across the lawn of a home near Alabaster. Standing in a line, a designated elf delivered a quick push of the doorknob before rushing back to reclaim his place in line.

As the family came to the door, the caroling began.

The Naked Elves delivered a rushed version of "Jingle Bells" that quickly evolved into "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." In less than a minute the elves were done, scampering to vehicles parked beneath a large tree.

"Time for the next family," said elf Tony Scott as he jumped into a truck carrying the men from house to house.

The downside, of course, is the cold.

While an Alabama Christmas doesn't conjure up images of Jack Frost, the weather can still dip below freezing. That's pretty chilly for the Naked Elves.

"The worst was one night when it was 21 degrees," said elf Kyle Belcher. "That was a long night because all we got on is all you see here. Not much at all."

12-24-03 09:03 PM
Mr. D Gettin ready to go visit the family, just wanna say Merry Christmas again! Btw, make sure to drink to our boys the Stones tonite!
12-24-03 10:55 PM
Mr. D Is this a great holiday or what? A newsreporter was run over by a reindeer earlier today, and theres video footage? MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!
12-24-03 11:40 PM
J.J.Flash I am safe at home my lovable brothers and sisters! Motherfuckers, they didn't allow me to drive.....just some ..... just some...b.b.e....rrrr BURP...BEEERS! I LOVE YOU R.O. PEOPLE, really. This isn't another drinking statement, thread.....Santa, where is my Four Flicks set, hey you NAZY bearded breasted bastard old man, where is my Four Flicks?
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
12-24-03 11:43 PM
Angiegirl I made the 1,000 posts-mark this year. I'm very happy. Couldn't have done it without the Tour .

Merry X-mas to you all, have a nice day, don't eat too much, drink enough!

Gold rings on you all (),

Angelique
12-24-03 11:46 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
[...]hey you NAZY bearded breasted bastard old man, where is my Four Flicks?

Damn, how could I say something like that... I think I am inspired (02:49 AM)... yep, that's the correct adjective here...... BEARDED BREASTED BASTARD... Sirmoonie, my professor, you must be proud of that!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
12-25-03 04:49 AM
TracyGene Merry Christmas to everyone here at RO.Hoping everybody that hasn't bought Four Flicks already,will find it under the tree today.Have a safe and happy holiday.
12-25-03 05:12 AM
Moonisup Merry Christmas everybody!
12-25-03 05:19 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Merry Chrismas to you all!
12-25-03 09:58 AM
mac_daddy Merry Christmas.
12-25-03 04:07 PM
coowouters
12-25-03 06:20 PM
Prodigal Son Yes, merry christmas, happy new year and may all your Stones gift dreams come true.
Page: 1 2