ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
šťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! PART III Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-28-03 10:51 PM
gypsy I know who gets my vote for Cosmopolitan magazine's "Sexiest Man of 2003!"
11-28-03 10:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I know who gets my vote for Cosmopolitan magazine's "Sexiest Man of 2003!"

George Bush?
11-28-03 10:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
....riding across the desert...on a fine, Arab charger!!

Mick I think it's time to go home.

11-28-03 11:06 PM
LadyJane Hey gypsy.....this TTM is quite the comedian, isn't he?

But, alas, it will all be deleted by tomorrow a.m.

LJ.
11-28-03 11:08 PM
gypsy He/she sure does post a LOT.

How are you doing, Lady Jane...the most beautiful redhead on this board?
11-28-03 11:42 PM
LadyJane You are too kind, my friend!

Actually, I didn't have a very festive T-day. But I'm trying to make up for it now...with a nice cocktail, chiba-filled bowl, about nine lit candles and headphones blasting "Aftermath." Very soothing!!

You working all night, AS USUAL?!

LJ.
11-29-03 05:02 AM
luxury1 Now if I posed like that on a bed--well, my personal shit would be thrown out the windows of my home by a most possessive husband--LadyJane--you too, am I correct?
How the hell does this man get away with it? Mrs. Voodoo must be a very secure, great sense of humor kinda woman. Way to go Voodoo, choosing an appropriate soulmate.

by the way, cool shirt. BUt I want to know, just what did you have to do for Nasty Habits to get it???????????????
11-29-03 10:44 AM
LadyJane Well lux, kind of a moot point, as I'm not the type to pose half naked for the world wide web. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!!! MORE POWER TO THOSE WITH COURAGE!!

But I see your point and agree that Mrs. Voodoo must be one hell of a good sport!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
11-29-03 01:28 PM
gypsy Yeah. My Thanksgiving was pretty boring...the weather sucked. Of course, now that I'm at work, the weather is nice.
I think Voo's pic is in good taste...leaves a little something to the imagination.
11-29-03 01:41 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I think Voo's pic is in good taste...leaves a little something to the imagination.

I do too!!

And it WILL make an appearance in the Superblow thread!!

LJ.
11-30-03 07:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks my dearest RO ladies, yes I think that photograph is so innocent as I'm showing BY FAR, less than a regular visitor to any beach in the world, not to mention those spring breakers making riots in the middle of the day.

Someone on this board saw the entire "Bed sessions by Voodoo" those pix are hotter LOL

One last comment I took the photos with the timer of my camera, my wife is so cool and tolerate a lot as long as is a white joke like that

12-02-03 02:39 PM
Wheel of Fortune
12-02-03 04:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Wheel of Fortune why don't you post (or send me to post) an image of you? I mean the real you
12-02-03 04:37 PM
Monkey Woman Huh... WOF, you sure have a strange, strange face!
12-02-03 04:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl My friend jb

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12-02-03 05:18 PM
Monkey Woman Ooh, cute! The one on the left looks a little like Harry Potter, don't you think? (Only kidding! )
12-07-03 08:41 PM
Boomy JB, what kind of suit is that?

Armani?

Hope the kids aren't polluting the house with 50 Cent, Chingy, Ja Rule, and others.
12-08-03 09:37 AM
jb It's a Hugo Boss Italian line...there are many fine details that you can't detect in the picture...(also notice I am wearing my Israeli flag pin).
[Edited by jb]
12-08-03 09:38 AM
nankerphelge Yeah, like a tailor...

And who tied that tie? Stevie Wonder?

[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-08-03 09:45 AM
jb That knot is perfect with a small dimple ...unlike I assume your "windsor" knot which went out about 30 years ago.
12-08-03 10:04 AM
Zeeta JB - you have a handlebar 'tache?!!!?!

Magnificent!
12-08-03 10:05 AM
jb
12-08-03 10:06 AM
nankerphelge The classic Windsor never goes out of style. It is symmetric and neat, and still the favored knot of the well-dressed. Of course, the key is to use a lighter weight silk so the knot is not as big as a fist.

The half-Windsor or Four-in-Hand knots are smaller because of less looping, but both suffer from assymmetry (what you consider "perfect") no matter what the weight of the material or how carefully you try and tie it. They came into vouge when big Windsor knots were seen as too bulky, but with the finer silks now avaialble, a full Windsor is not at all too large.

You should stick to GRAnimals!!
12-08-03 10:09 AM
Moonisup jb and I are the most handsome men on the board hahahahahahahahaha
[Edited by Moonisup]
12-08-03 10:12 AM
nankerphelge Yes you make a wonderful couple!
12-08-03 10:15 AM
jb Hey Rik...hope all is well ...we are preparing for the holiday season here in the states. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah(are there still jews in Holland?).
[Edited by jb]
12-08-03 10:18 AM
Moonisup yes, all is great!
I'll send you a card, with that photo, it will reach you b4 X-mas
12-08-03 10:19 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yeah, like a tailor...

And who tied that tie? Stevie Wonder?

[Edited by nankerphelge]

No doubt, counselor.

Jesus, that suit needs to be seriously let out in the beam too. Check the midriff tube action. Can you even sit down in that sausage casing, Josh?

Man, you could never appear in federal court in that suit. Well maybe N.D. Miss. or the P.R., but nowhere else.

"He's proceeding pro se, Ronnie!"
12-08-03 10:25 AM
Joey

Josh ...........................................

What happened ?!?!?!

Have you put on some weight this summer ?!?!?!

12-08-03 10:34 AM
nankerphelge The problem is that most tailors do not want to take the time to re-cut suits properly. Instead, they SLICE the back of a jacket open and fit it to the shoulders by removing material in the middle. Unfortunately, while the shoulders may fit, the front of the jacket no longer matches up -- instead you get gaposis in the lower buttons and your shirt and tie pokes out the bottom.

Pants are even worse. Rather than re-cut down the outseam, most tailors SLICE the pants down the middle and pull the back pockets together. If you have an athletic build (defined in tailor circles as more than a 7 inche drop between jacket size and waist size), you end up with one pocket on the crack of your ass and a tight crotch (which may not be noticable for jb!). Plus, they don't touch the pant legs which blouse out and look like Zoot suit from the 30s.

I just won't let store tailors near a suit. Find a tailor that gets bulk material and builds suits from scratch. Three fittings assure a perfect fit. I recommend Maurice on 14th Street in DC -- his wool/mink blends are to die for!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17