ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
šťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! PART III Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12-10-03 04:41 PM
jb Elvis Live !!!
12-10-03 04:42 PM
glencar Where's my margarita?
12-10-03 04:42 PM
Lambchop Elvis's twin never died.
12-10-03 09:00 PM
Joey

Carly Does Blow !
12-11-03 07:04 AM
glencar Joey, give me that link to the Paris Hilton video if you would. I have to send it to someone. Thanks, G
12-11-03 11:04 AM
Joey

www.zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv
12-11-03 12:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From de State of Querétaro in México, this is Luis Fernando a cool 19 years old fan unplugged

12-11-03 12:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Do you remember this pic? We used it as a header, I selected it as I think it's very cool and so stones, and a good photo as well.

Now some months later we have that one of them posted it today in another thread, so I'm also posting it here as it fits perfect as mickmask is now one of our regulars, welcome!

Reposted:

This is my husband, myself(mickmask) and my two friends at the Toronto Concert for SARS Relief. I painted them as a tribute to the band who made it all possible. HA!!!!

12-11-03 06:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Gypsy practicing some oil wrestling

12-11-03 06:30 PM
nankerphelge Goddam!
12-11-03 06:42 PM
sirmoonie Goddam!
12-11-03 08:12 PM
Joey
Goddam !
12-11-03 08:49 PM
gypsy It was on a dare. I HAD to do it. But, I went home and got my own swimsuit. Looking at the photo, I now know why that skinny chick beat me...her toes are latched on to the mat. I didn't know oil wrestling required any strategy.
12-11-03 10:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot Goddamn!

Ahhh...on second thought I got better pics of Gypsy than that.

Much better.

So Gypsy dear...we gotta talk about some NEW pics.
12-11-03 10:19 PM
gypsy *blank stare*
12-11-03 10:44 PM
Tom Goddam!
12-11-03 11:07 PM
Nellcote MADDOG!
12-12-03 12:16 AM
parmeda gypsy! You go, girl!
(...you are one brave S.O.B.!!! I love it!)

That's too bad you lost to that other girl...you should have had it hands down

12-12-03 09:54 AM
Joey " Ahhh...on second thought I got better pics of Gypsy than that. "

You make Joey smile .

12-12-03 10:54 AM
telecaster I would give one year of jb's salary to be a seam on that mat

DAMN!
12-12-03 11:00 AM
jb Tele, a girl who works at the doughnut shop just asked me what I was doing Christmas Eve...I told her the wife and kids will be out of town and she invited to watch her dance at a topless club called "Bada Bing" 3 Lights North of Atlantic on Dixie(Pompano, Fl)...I now have a dilema...
12-12-03 11:04 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Tele, a girl who works at the doughnut shop just asked me what I was doing Christmas Eve...I told her the wife and kids will be out of town and she invited to watch her dance at a topless club called "Bada Bing" 3 Lights North of Atlantic on Dixie(Pompano, Fl)...I now have a dilema...

jb this is what is called "a good problem"

Your plate sure is full buddy
12-12-03 11:05 AM
nankerphelge What's the problem?

They don't serve pussy drinks at the club?
12-12-03 11:10 AM
CS Goddamn!
12-12-03 11:11 AM
telecaster I used to think gypsy looked like a young Angie Dickinson

Now I think she looks like Christina Applegate

It all works either way
12-12-03 11:13 AM
jb That was funny Nanker!!! Truthfully, I always order O'duls at those places as I fear being pulled over for D.U.I(.08 in Fl.).
12-12-03 11:20 AM
nankerphelge I hear ya jb -- it is the same here.

In fact, here in Fairfax County, the police tried an interesting tactic last year -- they actually started pulling people out of bars, and giving them breathalyzer tests!

They got nailed for it -- a bit too oppressive -- even for Virginia!

Here's a story about it:
It takes a lot for a bartender or a bouncer who has worked till closing to make an 8 a.m. meeting.

But several dozen showed up yesterday, along with the restaurateurs and tavern owners who employ them, to meet with Fairfax County police following a much-criticized Christmastime operation in which police entered bars and arrested customers for public intoxication.

An agent for the Virginia Department of Alcohol and Beverage Control Board listed a few ABC tips to determine drunkenness: The dangling, unflicked cigarette ash; frequent trips to the restroom; loud curses; a wobbly walk; slurred speech.

The audience saved its applause until Mike Curtin, president of the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington, asked why the training session came after the raids. "This meeting is about a month or two too late," he said. "It is our fervent hope that in the future we will work together to prevent the public embarrassment, public outcry and loss of revenues that have come out of these operations."

The outcry was raised over a December operation in which plainclothes officers entered 20 bars in Reston and Herndon looking for violations of state liquor laws. In three establishments, the agents summoned uniformed officers who arrested nine patrons for being drunk in public, a Class 4 misdemeanor. In Virginia, bars and restaurants are considered public places. Public intoxication is defined not by blood alcohol levels but by behavior and appearance.

In the two weeks since the arrests, Fairfax police have been bombarded with questions and criticism.

The entire Herndon Town Council has complained about the tactic and questioned why county police were raiding Herndon bars. Fairfax Supervisor Catherine M. Hudgins (D-Hunter Mill), who represents the Reston area, has asked police to explain their actions. Katherine K. Hanley (D), chairman of the Board of Supervisors, said she had "serious concerns" about a tactic that has won little community support. Hanley said the sting was unlikely to be repeated.

Police say their tactics have been unfairly characterized. Police Chief J. Thomas Manger alleged yesterday that an organized campaign against police has been spread on the Internet.

"People think that customers were yanked off bar stools by SWAT teams," he said. "That's untrue. What's true is that 18 people were asked to do sobriety tests voluntarily [and] half of whom were arrested. Public intoxication is against the law. You can't be drunk in a bar."

Asked where one could get drunk, he replied, "At home. Or at someone else's home, and stay there till you're not drunk."

Manger said police had done nothing improper. "If a patrol officer observes someone violating the law, I don't know how I could ask him not to enforce it," he said.

But several of the tavern owners and their customers contend that police overreached.

"We don't want to see police officers coming in, tapping people on the shoulder and giving them sobriety tests at the door," Jimmy Cerrito, owner of Jimmy's Old Town Tavern in Herndon, told the Town Council on Tuesday. Several of his customers were arrested, and the ABC is investigating whether to fine him.

Several council members said they never want it to be repeated in Herndon.

"It is the unanimous opinion of the council that police overstepped their bounds and overreacted," said council member John M. De Moyer. "It was improper behavior."

Council member Dennis D. Husch said police should have sought cooperation by educating residents that it is illegal to be drunk in a bar even with a designated driver.

"Fairfax County should investigate the circumstances that allowed such a twisted application of the law, a reprimand of who was involved to ensure it never happens again, and the issuing of a formal apology to the citizens of Herndon," he said.

The police are not without supporters, however.

"In our view, law enforcement is doing its job," said Chuck Hurley, an official with the National Transportation Council and former national board member of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

Hurley noted that the nine men arrested for being drunk in public had blood alcohol levels ranging from 0.14 to 0.22. The legal limit for drivers is 0.08.

"That's not just a few drinks," Hurley said. "Nothing in the Constitution says you're entitled to be intoxicated at these levels. These are somewhat unusual tactics. But given the facts, I support law enforcement. We consider Fairfax County police to be everyday heroes."

Supervisors Hanley and Hudgins said they had received numerous complaints about the raids. Last week, Hanley asked the county executive to review the operation and report back to the board.

"Certainly, I have serious concerns about it," she said. "While it's clear that police have to enforce all our laws, it's best done in a way that has community support. And community support of this particular method is clearly lacking. I think a review will show this particular method was not a success. And I am confident our police department will recognize that."

[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-12-03 11:22 AM
Joey " They don't serve pussy drinks at the club? "

{ CA - RACK }

Inside the Park Home Run by the Nankster !

( Massive Applause + Standing Ovation )
12-12-03 11:30 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
That was funny Nanker!!! Truthfully, I always order O'duls at those places as I fear being pulled over for D.U.I(.08 in Fl.).

jb keep Reese Peanut Butter Cups in your car

Neutralizes the booze and brings you down to .00
in seconds

Just an FYI
12-12-03 12:13 PM
Joey

Thanks Tele ............................

That might come in Handy Tonight !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17