ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily!
The new Maxlette is here! b. January 1st, 2003 11:21 A.M. EST

Art by Drew Friedman spoiled by a dirty voodoo boy working for the company!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards Speaks! Return to archive
12-28-02 11:43 AM
Soul Survivor Soulie Times
New York
11:38 Am
-------------------------------

For years, Keith Richards (guitarist of The Rolling Stones) has been known for his raspy, fucked up voice. I recently sat down with Richards to conduct an interview. Everything went fine, when suddenly he started coughing. That lead to choking. We called an ambulance, and they performed CPR. The chick who did that, threw up after she was done. But anyway, they did CPR and out flies a ciggarrette with the word "Nellcote" printed on it. Incase you don't know, Nellcote was Richards home where the Rolling Stones recorded their album "Exile On Main Street" in 1972. It was about this time that the voice transition took place. After the ciggarette shot out of his mouth we asked him if he was Ok. He said he was, and we could actually understand him! We finished the interview, and Richards said; "Now with that piece of shit out of my mouth," (laughs for about 5 minutes) "I can actually write a rocker again. People wondered why I havnt written a rocker in about 20 years, and it's because everytime I would go to sing an uptempo number, It hurt my throat. I still do "Happy" on stage, but I'm not happy when were doing it, it fuckin hurt!" (Laughs for about 5 minutes). Richards will appear on a Special eppisode of "Regis And Kelly", and you can catch him and the Rolling Stones on their "40 licks tour"
12-28-02 11:56 AM
gypsy Where did you hear this? When is Keith going to be on Regis & Kelly? OMG! Could someone tape it for me? Holy fuck! I can't miss it!
12-28-02 11:58 AM
Soul Survivor Um, Gypsy.......he wont be
12-28-02 12:07 PM
gypsy Um, Soulie, I was being sarcastic. But, Keith is still going to be on "The View" next week, right?
[Edited by gypsy]
12-28-02 12:20 PM
Soul Survivor Yes (with a sigh)

He loves Star Jones and hes gonna tell her. I dont think I can "VIEW" that
12-28-02 12:38 PM
Martha Soulie..thanks for starting my day off with a laugh..(laughed for 5 minutes when I read the story above). Good one!

I was hoping though that Keith would show up on my daytime drama The Y&R...Gypsy do you know anything about that? I heard a rumor that he will be guesting for their New Year's Eve show . He is to perform a little acoustic number at Gina's place ..but naturally the minute he starts singing..(I think he performs "Slipping Away") Jack and Diane start a loud row at a table right up front . Naturally, Keith gets annoyed and ends up bashing Jack in the head with his guitar...all very soapalicious! Oh I hope he signs on! I'll be taping this one!
12-28-02 12:44 PM
Soul Survivor No guys! Dick Clark is tired this year (what a dick), so Keith will rock us into the new year!
12-28-02 12:54 PM
Martha
How can Dick Clark be tired??? He's a robot!!!
12-28-02 12:55 PM
Soul Survivor how old is he now?
12-28-02 12:56 PM
gypsy Hi Martha! Good to see you posting. This contest is getting very scandalous.
12-28-02 12:57 PM
Soul Survivor
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Hi Martha! Good to see you posting. This contest is getting very scandalous.

'Tis