ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily!
The new Maxlette is here! b. January 1st, 2003 11:21 A.M. EST

Art by Drew Friedman spoiled by a dirty voodoo boy working for the company!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BILL INTERVIEW ON SKY NEWS NOW Return to archive
12-26-02 08:33 PM
Gazza Just started on Sky News - a 30 minute interview with Adam Boulton
12-26-02 10:02 PM
Martha
Thanks Gazza....

By the way, a surprise is on the way to you.......keep me posted on it's arrival.
12-27-02 03:24 AM
riccardo Any chance of a re-broadcast?Was it on Sunrise?
12-27-02 11:53 AM
Gazza they actually fucked it up

about 5 minutes into the broadcast they went back to the main news as they were experiencing technical difficulties with the picture (it was obviously pre-recorded) - and they never went back to it again!! Hopefully they'll re-broadcast it,but if so,I dont know when....at this time of year Sky News is awash with 2002 retrospectives and this show wasnt even on their schedule
12-27-02 12:13 PM
jb Any word of playing w/ the band in London?
12-27-02 01:15 PM
Gazza Dunno.....they spent about 3 minutes telling us who he was and what he's done, then they started the interview for about 2 minutes....and then POOF!

We barely got as far as 1963 in the interview let alone bloody 2003!!
12-27-02 01:18 PM
jb Wankers!!!! By ther way Gazza...I consider myself aligned w/ the labor party..I always vote against my economic interests.
12-27-02 01:57 PM
Maxlugar Who cares who you align yourself with?

You got a measly 1 nomination in the 2002 Rocks Off Awards!

1! ONE!

You have a long road ahead of you on your journey to rehabilitation.

I like you though. I can't wait to meet you in three weeks!
12-27-02 02:24 PM
jb 1nomination for someone who has single-handedly turned this board into a major force...shame on you....I may have to go to Blarneys...
12-27-02 02:31 PM
Maxlugar Remember that post you wrote on how to put a vibrator inside your anus?

That was certainly worthy of some kind of award.

How did it go again? Something about relaxing and breathing right?
12-27-02 02:33 PM
jb Bullshit..you started that KKK thing on Gasx3 3 years ago..Dam you!!!!
12-27-02 02:38 PM
Maxlugar That is KKKKAI!

Lets not get things started!
12-27-02 02:40 PM
jb Kinky something or other..I hated those posts back then....I didn't really fit in...
12-27-02 02:42 PM
Maxlugar You obviously still don't.

You need to try harder.

If you'd like I can help you. I believe I've been nominated in all but two categories.
12-27-02 02:44 PM
jb I know Max....I really don't fit in...I add a little controversy/humor here and there..but when you and SS, Moonie, Nanker, Fiji, and the rest of the other men really start posting, I am literally forgotten w/in milliseconds.
[Edited by jb]
12-27-02 02:53 PM
Maxlugar Look at my landmark "Twas the Night Before Christmas" post of three days ago.

This is the sort of thing that the judges look for.

You are just not even close to that.

You are the little kid on Star Search that Ed McMahon takes to his butt cheeks and farts in his face seconds after he starts singing his little song.

We are not playing around here!

Create some art!

Maxy! ( Bucketbelly) <--- By the way, see that? A little topical humor (Buckethead) combined with some self deprecation. Again, these are the kinds of things the judges smile upon.

Now get to work!
12-27-02 10:40 PM
Gazza well..if it helps..I've voted for you both in a category each

but in the interests of democracy,I use a secret ballot...