ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily!
The new Maxlette is here! b. January 1st, 2003 11:21 A.M. EST

Art by Drew Friedman spoiled by a dirty voodoo boy working for the company!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sitting on a Fence Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-27-02 11:03 AM
Sir Stonesalot We are so there.
12-27-02 11:13 AM
Maxlugar Yeah but what are the Lei Lines?

I'm not sure about this.

Devel..ah that's getting old.

Impacting..........

Yeah that's it.
12-27-02 11:16 AM
nankerphelge Better not be a bunch of toothless, bearded, hags!!
But hell, whatever, the chiba from that neck of the woods is so nice, I'm sure we can handle it.

Speaking of chiba, I rolled one this a.m. that is so intimidating, I'm not sure if I can handle it tonite!!
12-27-02 02:13 PM
Nasty Habits Read it and weep. Can your hearts stand the shocking facts?

It's a trap!

http://www.newfrontier.com/aha/ashv0492.htm

My, my, said the spider to the fly.

By the way, nanker, re: the chiba - you are definitely not just whistling Dixie. After a little you won't be able to whistle at all.

Synergizing --

Nasty

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
12-27-02 07:59 PM
nankerphelge Yeah, my friend once handed me a nice clump from down yonder.
Didn't look all that frightening -- kinda loose and underdone looking. But holy shit did it work. Major chiba face!!

12-27-02 08:16 PM
stonedinaustralia hey nanker - still at work?
12-27-02 09:19 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yeah, my friend once handed me a nice clump from down yonder.
Didn't look all that frightening -- kinda loose and underdone looking. But holy shit did it work. Major chiba face!!

You know it -- and it always looks like it weighs light, too, but each and every milligram is packed with content. Put rednecks and hippies in the same space on the same problem - how to get as fucked up as conceivably possible - and just look what you can achieve!

12-27-02 09:56 PM
nankerphelge Home from work, but just for a lil' shut-eye. Back in first thing tomorrow! Ugly, just plain ugly.

Anyhow, I've got a great idea for business casual Noltewear! You can work all day, hit happy hour, Nolte, and get right back to work when you come to!!
12-27-02 10:07 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Home from work, but just for a lil' shut-eye. Back in first thing tomorrow! Ugly, just plain ugly.

..ugly!!.. it also sounds like a lot of bullshit too... when did they spring this on you??...do you have a trial coming soon??
12-27-02 10:13 PM
nankerphelge Trial is down the road a bit -- this is just a lil' paper blizzard for the holidays. Nothing says Merry Christmas quite like the adversarial process!

Page: 1 2