ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily!
The new Maxlette is here! b. January 1st, 2003 11:21 A.M. EST

Art by Drew Friedman spoiled by a dirty voodoo boy working for the company!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If You Had One Thing To Say To The Stones?! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-23-02 01:50 AM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

There's another Big Four in there and probably 4 or 5 Tattos. Keeps me up nights, knowing it may never get the proper treatment and see the light of day.

Oh, but I think it will see the light of day. It might not be in our lifetime though.
12-23-02 07:06 AM
JaggaRichards where's that joint?
12-23-02 07:22 AM
magicwoman ill ask keith if he gave me guitar lessons
12-23-02 12:21 PM
sasca
quote:

Probably:

I recently (June 2001) asked Andrew Loog Oldham "Why did you fire Stu? How do you feel now? Was it a good decision or not?

Well, he told me this word by word "Gerardo, I did not fire Stu, that was not within my power to do. I just told the Stones that I did not think the English public, because that's all we were dealing with at the time, were capable of being sold an image factor that contained six people. If the band had said, "Andrew, you can't do that" then Stu would have stayed in the band.

What do you think? Please let me know more?

He has a point. Mick and Keith may blame him and Stu seemed to blame Brian - but Stu wasn't reinstated after they had gone.
12-24-02 12:59 PM
Street Fighting Man All interesting responses.

I'd also probably ask........"Is this going to be your last tour?!"
12-24-02 09:13 PM
Soul Survivor and naturally mick would say he doesnt know if it's their last tour
12-26-02 11:14 AM
Stones Play more "newer songs", not the same old ones
12-27-02 05:02 AM
luxury1 i would just want to thank them for the music that has been such a huge part of my life. No photos, no autographs. But if Mick wanted to throw down, well.......... ANd I have an overwhelming desire to just sit in a corner in Keith's room, partying and listening to all that great music he brings with him on tour. I'd behave, I swear.
12-27-02 05:18 AM
beer What Time should I have your daughters home by, Keith?
12-27-02 05:19 AM
egon thought a long time about this ever since the question was posted.
i think i would say something like;
"euhbluhblawbreefluupffff"
and then just stand there with a blank stare.
12-27-02 10:54 PM
LadyJane I had the great fortune to meet Mick in 1978. He was so gracious. My best friend and I just stood there like two idiots with blank stares. I finally muttered something like, "Mr. Jagger, I know you've heard this a million times before, but we love the Stones so much." Now that I'm older and wiser (?) I'd probably still be in shock, but I would just have to say to all "Thank you. You'll never know how much your music has meant to me. God Bless you." Corny? Yes. Heartfelt? Absolutely.
12-28-02 04:27 AM
souldoggie Hi Mick, who's driving your plane?
Page: 1 2