ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily!
The new Maxlette is here! b. January 1st, 2003 11:21 A.M. EST

Art by Drew Friedman spoiled by a dirty voodoo boy working for the company!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Five Of Clubs" CDR Tree Sign Up Return to archive
12-08-02 06:33 PM
Gazza Finally, we're ready to take sign ups for the next tree

This one will be a NINE CD set comprising the following five club shows from 2002

Palais Royale, Toronto
Orpheum Theatre, Boston
Aragon Ballroom,Chicago
Tower Theatre, Philadelphia
Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles

each show is a 2-CD set, except for Toronto which fits onto one CD. Toronto is from a soundboard source, the rest are audience recordings in excellent or near excellent quality.

The Tower CD also includes some bonus tracks from Roseland,NYC on 30.9.02 in upgraded quality

you're welcome to sign up for this tree and receive discs even if you already own some of these shows. You can arrange privately between yourself and your branch how many of the 5 shows you want sent to you.

however,if youre offering to be a branch, you should be willing to copy all five shows if required for your leaf/leaves

the Philly,Toronto and Boston shows were originally mp3 sourced with tiny gaps between tracks - however, thanks to Marko, we'll be able to offer these recordings with those gaps edited out and the recording therefore being as continuous as possible. If youre using your copy of the shows as branches,please dont circulate the mp3 recordings with the gaps if possible.

Thanks to MrD,Marko,Dan and Martha for their help in digging out these recordings

You can register for this tree from now until midnight UK time (thats 7 pm ET) on Sunday December 15th.

Please send an e-mail to me at [email protected] stating:

your Rocks Off user name:

your e-mail address :

your location (if US,please also advise your state):

whether you wish to be a branch or a leaf:

if a branch, how many copies you're willing to make:

Registration is only open to "Rocks Off" registered users. Please do not offer to be a branch if there are problems with your equipment or if you do not have time to send your discs out in a timely manner.

If theres a query about your registration, you'll get an e-mail from me within 48 hours of your sign-up. Failing that, you can consider your registration as valid.

Please use the e-mail address provided only for correspondence about this tree
[Edited by Gazza]
12-08-02 10:25 PM
rogerriffin long live rocks off trees!!!
hail,hail rocks off trees!!!
12-09-02 11:29 AM
mikecooper I would be more than happy to do the area around chicago and then some please email me at.

[email protected]

i have the ability to burn 5cds at a time.
12-10-02 01:14 AM
Ben Smith Meant for this to go here...I'd love to get copies of these (I can't burn CD's myself...) Please let me know what I need to do...

-Ben Smith
[email protected]
San Francisco, CA
"leaf"
12-10-02 05:32 PM
Gazza As I said on the original post - you need to E-MAIL your registration, not post it here.

Please read the original post - the instructions are there
12-12-02 06:57 PM
Gazza Just to add that it now seems that we'll be able to offer an upgrade of the entire Roseland show as part of this tree as well

It wont mean anyone having to send or burn extra discs - we're not expanding the tree as the Roseland show has been tree'd previously. It will still be a 9-CD set - but disc 2 of Orpheum,Tower,Aragon and Wiltern will each include around 30 mins or so of Roseland as "bonus" material, which between them will comprise the full recording.

this means therefore that this 9-CD set will consist of all six "legitimate" theatre shows from the recent tour - excluding the two shows in Las Vegas - one of which was a private corporate gig and the other which was the $1,000 a ticket deal with the 'greatest hits' style setlist.
12-15-02 08:01 PM
Gazza Sign up period for this tree is now closed

Thanks to everyone who signed up - if you havent received an e-mail from me with a query about your registration, then take it that you're in...

I'll work on the tree structure and post it here in the next few days - could have done with more folks volunteering as branches in the US part of the tree structure, but we should be able to work around that
12-20-02 02:52 AM
marko Hey.........gazza!!yesterday i got Tower again,,quality is
EX,no cuts gaps or anything,i think its an dat recording.
I also got atlanta,but thats stadium,and i have another
idea for those.......
12-21-02 06:58 PM
Gazza cool Marko - thank you

Sent your package on monday so hopefully should be there any day now.. thanks for all your help!
12-27-02 07:11 AM
marko hey man,,,,,,i just got the cdr`s,and thanks for the card!
but what shows you needed?
boston
philly
new york?

and wiltern you had allready?let me know,so i can start
working.
12-27-02 09:20 AM
Factory Girl Marko, Thank You for my X-mas present!! Happy Holidays to you and your family.
12-28-02 02:14 PM
marko Yer welcome katie!!Are you pleased with the quality?
12-28-02 03:07 PM
Factory Girl Yes, the quality is AWESOME!! Thanks Very Much!!